Ascendency ? I'm completely lost on what to play.

I got tons of ideas on what to build.
Prolly nothing top tier about my ideas, but hey. IM FUCKING LOST ON WHAT TO DO

SC to softly accomodate to new content? Hc cause real man0?

New skill ? Old skills ? Range ? Melee ? CoC ? Not ?
I wanted to play guardian, cause of no cast time on Abyssal warcry+aoe is really cool to me but hey, seems not viable at all xD

Dunno what I expect with this post, and that's the problem.

HYPE
Last edited by zbouby25 on Feb 29, 2016, 12:57:58 PM
Hype!
"
zbouby25 wrote:
I got tons of ideas on what to build.
Prolly nothing top tier about my ideas, but hey. IM FUCKING LOST ON WHAT TO DO

SC to softly accomodate to new content? Hc cause real man0?

New skill ? Old skills ? Range ? Melee ? CoC ? Not ?
I wanted to play guardian, cause of no cast time on Abyssal warcry+aoe is really cool to me but hey, seems not viable at all xD

Dunno what I expect with this post, and that's the problem.

HYPE

ikr, amazing. Doing a 4th possible build for ascendancy atm.

Might help you decide in a way - because there are a lot of new possibilities, and it really is hard to decide. Limit those possibilities so you're left with a few choices, not dozens. How? Start with deciding defence mechanism that will work for the labyrinth runs.

I'll tell you what was my thinking process when trying to decide, feel free to disagree and form your own principles - because I'm no pro, I just really like doing builds. In fact I'm encouraging you to disagree, because I sure don't really know what I'm talking about. If you disagree though, don't expect me to argue cause I don't give a **** what you think *wink*, simply because at this point it's just as good as my guess until tested and proven otherwise. Might be helpful to someone new perhaps.

Here goes, going full Pythia on you. ES is gonna be terrible, unplayable for labyrinth. Encounter a broken room with those things going off on you all day, no room to regen? Too bad. You're done. Need high moblility. Whirling blades won't be precise enough. Blink arrow is too unreliable. Same goes with flame dash. Lightning warp will delay will make it too slow for avoiding traps. Left with leap. High armour limits run speed unless coupled with Art of the Gladiator node. No armour unless converted with Iron reflexes, then. Leech will be terrible, obviously. Room without mobs, just trap? GGWP. Regen is what will counter degen traps instead of it. High stun resist is a must, gonna come with high life or just go grab "Unwavering Stance", not like it does any bad since we already got "Iron Reflexes". So we got... life regen iron reflex duelist with high attack speed and leap as mobility. Perma fortify? No ty got leap + fortify already. Not champion. Slayer... lifle leech? No ty. Gladiator gets block, yes please. 100% spell block it is. Go dual wield block and push that attack speed even further, which will help to land quick hits and disengage if forced by a trap going off.

That being said, none of the 3 builds that I've prepared for the expansion follow this presented trail of thought at all. So yeah... sorry. Maybe they should, though.

For me it's hc forever so all I can say is... just go hc.
Last edited by Razis on Feb 29, 2016, 1:53:30 PM
yeah, a bit confusing here too :D

It depents a lot what the final patch notes are, if there are no major monsterHP puff or skill nerfs, then all subclasses are just a bonus, sometimes a very nice bonus.. so, we'll wait and see.
d:-D*

I'm going "something" Berserker on PHC, so I can pretend I have big balls :P
"
zbouby25 wrote:

Dunno what I expect with this post

"
Zed_ wrote:

pretty sure that was it
Here you go. I fixed it for you

http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Necromancer&c2=Necro&c3=Necro&c4=Necromancer&time=5
damn, DA WHEEL DECISION

Champion .
Spoiler
ZZZ
Scion Ascendant wander. Go Deadeye, pick other class for favor.

GMP Kinetic Blast with 100% pierce chance for big explosions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info