Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Newcommer build advice

Hello. I'm new to this game. Looks awesome so far.

But since the builds we make, at least the passive tree, which should synergy with the gear, is fixed, I would like to hear some advices for some nice builds.

Now, I'm not asking for "the best build", because we know that's something relative. I'm actually asking for some more relaxing build that does not require a lot of concentration but is still competitive. Preferably something that will synergy with the upcoming ascendancy classes, but that is not required as I know it is not that easy to theory-craft that.

TL;DR version: I would like some relaxing, yet still somehow competitive build.

Thank you =)
Last edited by trusbasass on Feb 29, 2016, 12:30:55 PM
bump
everyone has different tastes. some people enjoy spamming buttons, some people just like to lounge back and let the minions do the work, etc

so i dunno what you mean by 'relaxing' i mean i dont find facetank melee very relaxing but im sure somebody here does
There's a class forum section full of builds, many of them are meant to be new player friendly. Decide on a playstyle you like (melee, bow, caster, summoner or whatever) and jump into a beginner friendly build thread that looks popular.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info