How to beat labyrinth

Just skip it at normal, and clear it after you reach lvl45 or above.

At cruel, clear it at lvl70.

At merciless, just wait until lvl85 or above to go.

Last edited by turinga2014 on Feb 29, 2016, 9:10:25 AM
Level makes far less of a deal in PoE than it has in other games. Main thing has been levels on Gems... not character level. I don't see the strategy of overleveling being such a game-breaker here.

Haven't played it yet... so I don't know squat, but very few of us do.
I look forward to playing it at the actual levels it was meant to be played, if not merciless (might not be capped at resists and gear lacking might be too much) than surely the normal/cruel versions.

Is it optimal? No.

Will it be fun? I bet it will.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Feb 29, 2016, 9:21:37 AM
I think for my first Perandus character I'll skip it and come back to it so I can do it as fast as possible. Any characters after that will probably run through it whenever they can.

The first day or so of a league is just a race to Merc Dried Lake as far as I'm concerned, so I'll be doing that. Labyrinth stuff comes later :D
"
turinga2014 wrote:
Just skip it at normal, and clear it after you reach lvl45 or above.

At cruel, clear it at lvl70.

At merciless, just wait until lvl85 or above to go.

Isn't that kind of a no-brainer? Maybe newbies haven't figured that out yet. Now let's see... if I skip the Merciless side zones until my exile is many, many levels above the zone level then I can cruise through it without breaking a sweat. Grab that medicine chest or kill the necro, etc. with ease and speed. Such a novel idea... not.

How high above the Labyrinth difficulty (zone level) to run it easily is yet to be known. GGG would have to implement some kind of exile level cap like some MMOs do so that a level 70 exile and a level 40 exile could compete on equal ground (meaning the higher level player would temporarily be capped down to a lower level for the Labyrinth run) so that we don't all do what the OP states and trivialize the Labyrinth.

Note: GGG has kind of made the need to be leveled above the zone or map level the playing norm. Most of us do that now so Labyrinth is the same.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 29, 2016, 9:45:23 AM
traps do a percentage of your life as damage, and you cant portal out.
Guess GGG found a way to make vitality useful
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info