[Mod] PoEController - update 25/11/2020

Does this work with the Xbox One controller? When I try using my Xbox One controller it gives me error:
"
"Error while connecting to xbox controller driver. Please ensure it is correctly connected and configured."

I previously used the Xbox One controller with Joy2Key so I know the drivers work fine with that.
"
Seraphshroud wrote:
Does this work with the Xbox One controller? When I try using my Xbox One controller it gives me error:
"
"Error while connecting to xbox controller driver. Please ensure it is correctly connected and configured."

I previously used the Xbox One controller with Joy2Key so I know the drivers work fine with that.

The problem is that PoEController currently looks for the xbox 360 controller driver.

I'm currently refactoring some parts of the code and already added a tentative support for the xbox one driver (I don't have one to test and don't know if the data sent to the pc is the same as the 360 one).

So it is currently unsupported, but support might be coming.
When I run it. It comes up with just a blank screen.
"
Greedyglutton wrote:
When I run it. It comes up with just a blank screen.

Hello!

I'm not sure why this is happening, but the next release candidate version (already coded, just need to pack and test everything) will include a tentative support for xbox one controller (don't have one to test) and a log file output, so I can track errors like that.

I'm thinking on releasing it by the end of April.
"
"
i get the same message with my xbo360 controller :/
I get the same error with Xbox One Elite controller. Hopefully OP will update the software soon.
I always get an "Error" Window with this Text:

"Could not find Path of Exile's configuration file"

Any idea what to do?
little advanced filter script language project:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1281828
works fantastic, thanks. my mouse is broken, you're a lifesaver.
Major thanks for this, I got a mild case of tennis elbow and with your program I can keep playing :)
Now I can play without the pain in my right arm. It plays really amazing with melee when you get the hang of it.

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info