2.2 Chieftan: Earthquake Tank

What do you all think go up or down in the skill tree as I level?
"
JavyCosta wrote:
What do you all think go up or down in the skill tree as I level?

I went up first skipping the fire damage and endurance charges nodes until the later levels.
I agree, i went up first also missing the fire and end nodes for health and damage nodes. Go out to get RT first right away will help a lot early levels. Sorry i havent updated main post in a bit, been down with a killer sickness. I hope to get it up to date this weekend.
Hello ! I'm trying to play this build atm , i'm just lvl 27 , i jusst want to know , do you start using EQ at level 28 or later ? I currently use Static strike
I don't see RT in the OP skill tree tho, do you spec out of it later??
This is an alternate build that I came out with basing it on a few other builds that I looked up. Concentrate less on fire damage and more on LIFE, since I've always played HC and I always try to go for as much life as possible, you can never have enough!

Not 100% sure about the nodes up top yet, still figuring that part out, not really sure how the elemental damage nodes work. But I think it would be nice to have the "increased radius of area skills" circle.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAMbYWGM9_IzP9khfP8EEFCB_43lo7w4x-6luUEfAGnfj5FF4DW87AdyXebXyhNkJljWSR36plDkO_o_Yvb02eHrrCU3j_gplTaknhVKmV_JFvqeE79lhOuGi6trBVw2tjRLhLlN07dIhlmzzm89-ktDTbwUt8kGRzmhldqxeE3rvggfqGCFV2XxR5vcy3D0s-3dTtC9yqXzZB3WKIjs7ITTE9sCmJyCexUE_r6cczj0PK1B8uxT2Dc135TrYhjv-VFfiJy8Bke0gkFUt0uFzGjiiAASz8B_AZjwFn9_vfIKb
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
The passive skill tree doesn't works anymore
Updated a few things on the front page, passive tree now works again. Hoping to get video up this week. Also going to attempt to get screenshots of damage and defense stats up. i would like to thank all the others who are collaborating on this to give a few viable options.
Reached up to T13 maps and ~65k dps/8k life (5L, Taste of Hate, 3 frenzy charges, golem).
Did like 50+ labirynts and still no luck with helm enchant. Got anti stun enchant on boots which is nice. Mana leech on gloves helps with reduced mana regen/no mana regen maps.
Gear update:
Hi All, thanks for the build. I'm lost somewhere and I can't figure out whether I should invest on the build or not. I need your input on my items.

Last edited by Archybild on Mar 17, 2016, 3:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info