Hau's end game League item display/builds. Questions welcome

"
cihatb wrote:
Why the trickster for CoC Disc?

Good question, with the introduction of the Ascendancy classes, there were two choices for COC Discharge that stuck out for me.

Inquisitors
Trickster

After thinking and theorycrafting about it, I find the trickster to be more suited for my playstyle. While the inquisitors would probably do a good bit more damage, I don't feel like that damage is needed as I have 12k+ ES and 50k tooltip on the trickster with the right gems/gear combo. Thats more than enough to clear ANY content in this game and overkill it.

Now, the reason why trickster is superior for me is because of these reasons:

1. No more elreon jewelry, Discharge CoC used to require 2x -8 Diamond rings PLUS u have to roll them well to make up for resistances and all this other crap to make cyclone doable.
2. ZERO mana cost on whirling blades and cyclone - This means you can reserve 100% mana cost. Opens up possibilities - If you run +1 curse voll's devo, you can dual curse with blasphemy. Or you can be safe and run Purity of Lightning and Purity of Fire with discipline, guarantee to never one shot yourself with flasks up.
3. FLASKS ARE OP NOW. Yes, diamond flasks means that you don't need crit nodes from assassin and yoyu can drop maligaros for ES/AS gloves.
4. Back to elreon jewelry, you can have high ES/Int/Resist + ES% and attack speed on a diamond ring now instead of buying and spending 10+ ex crafting a decent elreons ring.
5. I dislike life nodes. If you want to go CoC, go CI ES. Reason being, you don't have to worry about getting life/es gear with decent chaos resist along with all the other stats you need.
6. Shade form provides you with evasion and 250 flat ES along with a 20% increased attack speed buff that is almost always up as well as movement speed.

Did some science today

21/20's

The rest

Last edited by Hauzilla on Mar 18, 2016, 4:48:11 PM

Got lucky, reworked links to have more utilities since I leveled up my discharges and got 21/20.

Managed to 6L a nice coil
Managed to craft a good bow.. rip 17 divines though.

419 PDPS non the less.

Started a raider phys ranger. Going to keep updating to see if its better than a voltaxic build with headhunters.
So I already have some decent 30% / -8 Elreon rings. Would it still be worth going Trickster over a Berserker + Assassin for the extra ES and attack speed? The Berserker lifesteal would allow for the use of Increased AoE / Conc Effect, which I feel may outweight the added ES for overall map clearing.

Then again, maybe I'm just a noob xD
Facebreaker is Life.
"
J0hn_L wrote:
So I already have some decent 30% / -8 Elreon rings. Would it still be worth going Trickster over a Berserker + Assassin for the extra ES and attack speed? The Berserker lifesteal would allow for the use of Increased AoE / Conc Effect, which I feel may outweight the added ES for overall map clearing.

Then again, maybe I'm just a noob xD

Its not worth going anything besides inquisitor or trickster

Attack speed means alot, if you don't have at least 4APS, you aren't doing it right.

As far as assassin, its a waste of a spec. There should be ZERO reasons why you would ever need to get more crit, especially with diamond flask. You only need 80%+ with full charges to maximize the DPS.
Closing out phys ranger.

Final stats at lvl 87 - 4.3k Life with Acro+phase Acro+arrow dancing + raider dodge with ToH + LC (50% phys reduction). 72k DPS buffed hideout, 200k+ DPS in maps.

Starting a new LA deadeye ranger. Will grind lab 10+ hours in hope of this +LA Enchant so I can drop chain on the 6L

Finally got that sucker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info