Inquisitor Templar Ascendancy will RUIN PvP, do something plz.

Damn, Mr. Inquisitor sure is getting a lot of love on here.

Personally I was really excited about rolling that Trickster. That cast speed boost on movement skill casts? Free movement skills? +250ES?? Crazy Dodge skillz much??! Even more cast speed if I'm hit and start recovering shield??. Damn, where do I sign?

With 2 scepters and passives I'm already sitting at 49% fire penetration. That's like what? 26% away from zero in most circumstances?

Considering what some of these other Ascendancy classes can do, I'm pretty sure the only 100% broken situation Inquisitors are going to pose is once Sumdeg and co. roll Templars instead of Witches/Shadows and keep trolling with spark. Not like we weren't dying before that was the case, so what's the difference?
"
Damn, Mr. Inquisitor sure is getting a lot of love on here.

Personally I was really excited about rolling that Trickster. That cast speed boost on movement skill casts? Free movement skills? +250ES?? Crazy Dodge skillz much??! Even more cast speed if I'm hit and start recovering shield??. Damn, where do I sign?

With 2 scepters and passives I'm already sitting at 49% fire penetration. That's like what? 26% away from zero in most circumstances?

Considering what some of these other Ascendancy classes can do, I'm pretty sure the only 100% broken situation Inquisitors are going to pose is once Sumdeg and co. roll Templars instead of Witches/Shadows and keep trolling with spark. Not like we weren't dying before that was the case, so what's the difference?

you dont even need a good gear to be pain in the ass with inquisitor. its simply broken. as they did to 'maligaro' gloves, there must be overriding multiplier of inevitable jugdement. it must be like, critical strikes ignore 50% of opponents resistances.

GGG is talking about fixing spark problem with damage reduction but its not a good idea.

the MAIN problem about inquisitor is that you can use added fire, phys to light, hatred with a phys skill and all of them would do 100% damage without giving a spot from 6l to gem slots to penetration gems. thats the main problem of inquisitor. the problem is not about spark.its totally broken... i would feel shameful for letting such broken thing into pvp meta game to be honest. its like shitting to toilet but not cleaning it afterwards.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 12, 2016, 3:17:40 AM
Well Spark is 1 problem in itself, Inquisitor just came later and amplified everything...including Spark. Let them tweak Spark first, it needed it anyways. Inquisitor will definitely be getting nerfed sooner or later too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
The fun part is that the nef probably gonna be global instead of pvp only, people start to do some weird shit with it in pve too.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 13, 2016, 1:17:37 PM
If all they do to spark is nerf its pvp damage then maybe I try sarn arena troll spark.

take out pierce. use spell totem. 5x totem Templar spark. drink writhing flask in corner to summon worms, protect worms with frost wall and put totems on the other side, so 5 totems shoot sparks constantly.

No damage, max projectile speed + duration. Add knockback. Add temp chains on hit.

24/7 push everyone around troll spark.

////

GGG needs to target the range of projectiles and attacks/spells in general. Not just spark, but LA, EA, etc too. There's too much offscreening (or "onscreening" with a super wide screen resolution, i.e. playing with the game stretched across 3 monitors to expand your view distance). This applies to PVE as well. Anything that travels beyond a standard screen/mainstream aspect ratio view distance (+ a little) range from the player should just deal 0 damage/have no effect/disappear.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Mar 13, 2016, 12:19:09 AM
Something is wrong with my post, it keeps cutting off the bottom. Here's the rest:

well f me, it cut it out from this post too. wtf

Not typing it again. I had a list. Stuff was said. Some stupid forum censoring script thinks my list of pvp issues is ad spam, or something.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Mar 13, 2016, 12:26:27 AM
I know what's going on.

You've spammed spark so much in Sarn, even the system thinks your words are spam.

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
i started to believe in karma now. im checking nearest buddhist & yoga mumbo jumbo center close to my town
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info