Is She Snorting Cocaine?

^Title, - Is anyone Else getting annoyed by the wolf?
The Wolf has been sniffing so loud in every instance, Please stop it's drug addiction... or Give us better audio options.

(I love the pest, but after awhile, while afk'ing and doing other things, I can't stand it anymore) (It's in EVERY instance....) I literally have to hide in a remote place in town to stop its audio... Sound is switched on, so I can hear the incoming whispers and make sales.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Feb 23, 2016, 10:51:00 AM
I agree. Too loud.
Censored.
AGREED. I used to want to buy this pet but Im so bothered by everyone elses... They should be silent or at least have variation in sound effects.

As it is right now-it sounds like its got a case of the fleas! I don't want to think or hear fleas!
"
Please stop it's drug addiction...

But it's only trying to have a great day. :P

In all seriousness though, it is extremely annoying.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Didn't GGG lower the volume/frequency of it?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 23, 2016, 4:14:31 PM
The wolf is sniffing because it is hungry and looking for something to eat. Just give it a fish and it will stop sniffing for a day (Right click on Fish, left click on wolf)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Teach it how to fish and it will stop sniffing for a lifetime.
I would love to see not just this pet, but a lot of pets get squelched.

In fact, GGG, if you're reading this thread, could we get an option to toggle on/off our pet noises?

Sometimes they get in the way of gameplay, or are just downright annoying, so I end up recalling all of my pets. I wouldn't buy any more pets because of this. I like the visuals, but not the auditory effects.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The wolf is sniffing because it is hungry and looking for something to eat. Just give it a fish and it will stop sniffing for a day (Right click on Fish, left click on wolf)

Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
DalaiLama wrote:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info