2H MACE Marauder with 4 AURAS and BLOOD MAGIC!!!

Hello guys,
i am playing the game since open beta. i love my 2 hand marauder and to start my marauder firstly i looked at newbie guide but then i changed it a little bit

Auras i am using: Grace, Hatred, Haste, Determination
you can see support gems i am currently using below.
my passive tree:

you can check my items here:
Spoiler

use newbie friendly guide till level 70, then change passive nodes as you can see my passive tree

my defence(endurance buffed)
http://i.imgur.com/2LXpH5Q.jpg

if you have big balls and have 6l weapon and chest you can get 1 more aura(purity or vitality). To do this you can replace some nodes(or life nodes or armor nodes) with "reduced mana reservation" you should grant at least %15 reduced mana reservation( i am assuming you have %75 reduced mana support gem)

example skill tree( this is for level 80 but you can get this early like 75 by not granting some nodes, it is up to you)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtDq0PzBLhE1sUIBRNGJEY2xkuGYUaOBpVHOchYCSqJ-0otSmlLdIyCTboNuk62ECgQT9DnETnUEdQUFHmVElXDVhjWK9Z818_YEtgiGEhYVJko2TnZp5qHnC7cql07XTxeu97jHy7fNmDOIcpjM-QVZHOnrmezZ8-n8uiAKLqpmSnMKeEqBipaKyqtC-53bvtwBrEFcT2xYrG2MmY0iHZYd7B42rkredS7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv9kj22ve--tI=
may the dövlet who abandoned us be with your aid for the last time!

IGN: Tombul
Last edited by Raskolnikov on Feb 21, 2013, 2:51:27 AM
good info tx
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
looks good to me.
seems to be a solid tanky dps. the hatred aura i'm not a fan of it but still could work.
I also think you should just use the "blood magic" from the passive skill tree rather than have it linked to certain spells. but that's only my opinion
"
vicfuentes109 wrote:
looks good to me.
seems to be a solid tanky dps. the hatred aura i'm not a fan of it but still could work.
I also think you should just use the "blood magic" from the passive skill tree rather than have it linked to certain spells. but that's only my opinion

Not taking the Blood Magic passive is exactly the point of this build.
With the passive, the auras would reserve all your HP.
Was thinking about doing a build similar to this using blood magic gems. What kind of mana (health) problems do you have with blood magics 200% mana (health) increase? Is life leech able to sustain that?
I need a signature to look legit
I've just respeced and cost of 6L Ground Slam with 1lvl BM is about 100 life, considering that we have at least 8% life leech, we wont see any diffrence.
Very nice build.
Last edited by Dangerouss on Feb 18, 2013, 6:28:29 AM
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
Was thinking about doing a build similar to this using blood magic gems. What kind of mana (health) problems do you have with blood magics 200% mana (health) increase? Is life leech able to sustain that?

i have 3600 HP, 135 life regen(185 with endurance bonus) life leech%2 and i have %6 life leech support gem. it is easy to sustain life and even in maps with %50 life and mana slower mode

Someone tried concentrated effect?
66% damage increase for 30% range seems reasonable
yes but i dont want to lose too much area for "not too much" dps increase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info