[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

Hey is this good for HC or than better to try other builds?
"
Sacklar wrote:
Me and my Friends starting playing this game bout a 1 wk and we all have decided this is the rout i would like to go was wandering if i could get a lil pre 77 advice on how to lvl up with this build?

I leveled this build by getting the jewels kinda early and using some leveling gear like life spring and spells like freezing pulse. Later on I played alot in groups and a friend helped me with merciless.

Also dont use ES Gear for the Lab. Just take normal life gear and get someone to help you with lab. Preferably a high level character.
"
Aerseus wrote:
Hey is this good for HC or than better to try other builds?

Yes u can use this build,but take more ES from gear and tree+ take Arcane vision.
You can use jebza tree https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jebza
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 21, 2016, 3:31:32 PM
am lvl 63 and i start to doing maps but i feel so weak , am dying all the time they one shoot me , when to take blood magic any lvling tips ?
"
Puragan wrote:
am lvl 63 and i start to doing maps but i feel so weak , am dying all the time they one shoot me , when to take blood magic any lvling tips ?

I leveled My Guardian in the past few days and here are a few advices.

1. Get Blood Magic and the 3 additional nodes at the same time (save 4 points). Gives you acess to a few more auras (I did this around 50) (P.s. Don't forget about Solaris Lorica Or Shavronne's wrapping)

2. Level 64 and 68 are big spikes, It is where you get Alpha's Howl and Prism Guardian respectively. Giving access to 9-11 auras depending on what nodes you have yet.

3. Don't be afraid to respec early life nodes into ES nodes.

4. Upgrade gear to get a lot of ES.

I have runned through cruel and Merciless with random gentlemans-womans and they all loved the auras/curse i gave.

Also, you are not a frontliner.

Good luck, Have fun!
"
"
Puragan wrote:

I leveled My Guardian in the past few days and here are a few advices.

1. Get Blood Magic and the 3 additional nodes at the same time (save 4 points). Gives you acess to a few more auras (I did this around 50) (P.s. Don't forget about Solaris Lorica Or Shavronne's wrapping)

2. Level 64 and 68 are big spikes, It is where you get Alpha's Howl and Prism Guardian respectively. Giving access to 9-11 auras depending on what nodes you have yet.

3. Don't be afraid to respec early life nodes into ES nodes.

4. Upgrade gear to get a lot of ES.

I have runned through cruel and Merciless with random gentlemans-womans and they all loved the auras/curse i gave.

Also, you are not a frontliner.

Good luck, Have fun!

prob was that i dont have any nodes life or es that was problem hahaha i got it now am 75 atm and everything is perfect . cheers
best support guide i have ever seen I suggest everybody trying it !!
Awesome build guide, really well planned out :)

Using it at the moment with a group of friends, defense stats dramatically increase with me around

#Aurabotforlife

Thanks for uploading!!
Been running this build to 73, just chanced a skyforth last night.

Since then I have specced out of blood magic, swapped all my 50% reservation auras to the shield. I have some juggling to do with enlightens and blood magics but I like the trade off, I can keep the shapers and try to chance a +1 curse now so I can drop the doedras for something like shavs or something better.

The conduit chance to get gain charges nodes behind that keystone are entirely MEH in my opinion. I can easily swap in Assassins mark and keep the warlords to give my party the nodes. I might swap out of conduit entirely when I get last ascension and make everyone conduit depending I can cull or not, the ES bonus from edge is too good to pass up right now.

Will report back in another 10 levels.
Nice amulet for this build, testing it with good results:
(random pic from the web, skill lasting much longer)

Last edited by xjej on Apr 2, 2016, 9:54:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info