[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

"
Banga65 wrote:
I also want to ask a question about Shavronne's. Currently I'm on level 39 and I'm running with Solaris, I noticed the only sources for ES are discipline, gloves and rings. As I see the passive tree I guess without Shavronne's I can only hit like 2-3k ES which is like nothing. As I'm in a new league I can't just afford a Shav's. I guess mapping will be impossible. Any idea how I could at least make it viable until I can get the wrappings?

W/O Shavronne's u can run without blodmagic and gain extra ES from mana reserve.But i run t13+ maps with Solaris lorica with 3k ES,before i've bought Shav.Its very ez if u stay behind party.
Hey OP, did some testing. To make Zealot's Oath viable.

1. Can't leach life from blade fall, with warlords.
2. Can't gain hp from Poacher's mark, with blade fall either.

1. Other options is, using fist weapon, with melee skills occasionally, to fix life gain(w/ life gain on hit, as implicit mod on fist weapon).
2. Or as i, use Cybil's paw thresher claw. (Life gained for each enemy hit by your spells), since this work with blade fall itself, and no melee action is required.

Also chosen some quality of life options.

1. Specced into Arcane Vision.
2. Skipped Lioneye's Paws boots, for Eye of Chuala, so i dont walk backwards, and able to free up a unique spot, to fill with high ES armor.
"
Q12345 wrote:
"
I am thinking about doing a tankier version without blood magic:

and using "Victario's Influence" for the offensive auras (it has generosity built in, and I wouldn't need the offensive auras) and alpha howl and other slots for the defensive auras.

What do you guys think, the 20% less mana reserved on "Victario's Influence" makes the offensive ones cost a lot less.

I dont know,w/o Lorica or shavronne's Chaos Damage bypass Energy Shield and u will die alltime on lowlife,or u need +120 chaos resistance from items,its very bad in this build.

I don't think chaos would be that much of a problem if i didn't reserve much life (about 35-40% life reserved is what I am going for because the 20% less mana reserved on the chest makes it a lot easier to run on mana but I would still have a bit less auras)

https://poe.mikelat.com/#bmXy0ZKd/iFGGlAJd/4xWBFk3/gnQYsmd

(and by no blood magic i meant no blood magic node in tree i will still use the blood magic sheild)
Last edited by TheCowLevel on Mar 10, 2016, 1:52:26 PM
Thanks for reply. I'll just stick to BM early and stay back in group.

I just noticed that running low life build will make your light radius almost non-existent. I cannot see traps in the Lab. I'm thinking about taking Arcane Vision which would cost me 3 Skillpoints but at least I can see something. Do you solve this problem in another way? Greetings.
i'm wondering if you still need the conduit passive and its charge duration if you can get the conduit effect with the ascendancy effect: harmony of purpose?

anyway: are the charge duration passives really worthy? do you need to finish the mobs or does it also count if your party finishes the mobs?
Any tips on how to level this char? I'm having trouble already at lvl 20. Or is this a strictly "Lvl with a group" build?
I levelled my support guardian as summoner early on, it got slow and painful in Cruel, but at around A3 in Cruel it's possible to transition to support with 4 or 5 auras and just find public groups to get through merciless.
heres a different version --not for all auras ofc --not made --not tested.

scion 8 jewel sockets ^^
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAABAe9OHar-SeGIgsco-sM6htEnC4O2DXzquoZgykpvnn1btAxGcVFMHb4D7jOHV8kaj_ba-wk_JypNGYrfvzpSW_SDCQ48hMWbtV-wrEfZE3C7L2--isrToS95oYuZuW9fmM8yWW356ODDJbzbT2FSpcRObZwy7BhBh7iTHNyPGpMnf8bBxQ0fPCicvjboSshuqrXyeA3AGqluWK9vOxg8vSeTOghnGFa3PoPMPC2DX_4K2L01kgDuLOmGs7yfGJGxkC2o21m-gFgXoj48S3jH4q0J2cpGJ3M=

necromancer
guardian

much more versatility to solo with. (jewel swap) since there is so much increased duration blade vortex does pretty good too ^ (swap to dual Divinarius) BV,INC CRIT, INC AOE, PCOC

this is why i got rid of the whole templar side--use Victario's Influence... that 6 auras with 28%...alphas... reduced reservation O.O (swap 3 a rgb aura when goin from solo to party)
-Phase Acrobatics. (i would probably keep grace and discipline out of the chest)

just an idea ^

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Mar 11, 2016, 11:47:28 PM
Hey op, just thought i'd add my 2.

Arcane vision is a must imo. For 3 points you can actually see again and running lab (with all the traps) is very hard without it.

Slow movements a pain so i went with eye of chayula along with normal boots with 30% movement speed.

In regards to ascendancy, Doedre's Elixir sufficiently keeps up all charges from pack to pack so i specced out of the on kill stuff (i don't run culling) but kept conduit. Doing this allowed me to change the ascendancy points. I kept the 4 going into unwavering but took the 2 out of Harmony of purpose and specced them into Prayer of Glory for more dps and clear speed for my party.

I also specced into sentinel since it's only 1 point and a decent chunk of extra evasion and armoura long with equpping the ring Lori's Lantern for the extra chaos res, chance for mobs to get "unlucky" (combat rolls twice and the lower roll is what the mob hits you with) and the extra movement speed.

Also the leveling process is painful. Find some buddies and tell them your auras alone will carry them through maps end game.
Last edited by jebza on Mar 12, 2016, 3:30:07 PM
"
RoA_CHOJIN wrote:
i'm wondering if you still need the conduit passive and its charge duration if you can get the conduit effect with the ascendancy effect: harmony of purpose?

anyway: are the charge duration passives really worthy? do you need to finish the mobs or does it also count if your party finishes the mobs?

We still need Conduit from tree,because cunduit from ascendancy dont affct to us.And i also shared charges from flask and culling for party members,and 3 additional nodes give to us chance to gain Power,Frenzy and Endurance charges(we culling mobs if party dont oneshot mobs:)
"
Banga65 wrote:
Thanks for reply. I'll just stick to BM early and stay back in group.

I just noticed that running low life build will make your light radius almost non-existent. I cannot see traps in the Lab. I'm thinking about taking Arcane Vision which would cost me 3 Skillpoints but at least I can see something. Do you solve this problem in another way? Greetings.

I havent problem with traps in lab and my party members say to me,when traps start.But you can take Arcane Vision if u need,or use 1-2 Lori's lantern:)
"
Keymat20 wrote:
Any tips on how to level this char? I'm having trouble already at lvl 20. Or is this a strictly "Lvl with a group" build?

U can to lvling urself with totems,but i think lvling with party is best choice.
"
leighferon wrote:
heres a different version --not for all auras ofc --not made --not tested.

scion 8 jewel sockets ^^
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAABAe9OHar-SeGIgsco-sM6htEnC4O2DXzquoZgykpvnn1btAxGcVFMHb4D7jOHV8kaj_ba-wk_JypNGYrfvzpSW_SDCQ48hMWbtV-wrEfZE3C7L2--isrToS95oYuZuW9fmM8yWW356ODDJbzbT2FSpcRObZwy7BhBh7iTHNyPGpMnf8bBxQ0fPCicvjboSshuqrXyeA3AGqluWK9vOxg8vSeTOghnGFa3PoPMPC2DX_4K2L01kgDuLOmGs7yfGJGxkC2o21m-gFgXoj48S3jH4q0J2cpGJ3M=

necromancer
guardian

much more versatility to solo with. (jewel swap) since there is so much increased duration blade vortex does pretty good too ^ (swap to dual Divinarius) BV,INC CRIT, INC AOE, PCOC

this is why i got rid of the whole templar side--use Victario's Influence... that 6 auras with 28%...alphas... reduced reservation O.O (swap 3 a rgb aura when goin from solo to party)
-Phase Acrobatics. (i would probably keep grace and discipline out of the chest)

just an idea ^

U need to try it and write here,that you got:)
"
jebza wrote:
Hey op, just thought i'd add my 2.

Arcane vision is a must imo. For 3 points you can actually see again and running lab (with all the traps) is very hard without it.

Slow movements a pain so i went with eye of chayula along with normal boots with 30% movement speed.

In regards to ascendancy, Doedre's Elixir sufficiently keeps up all charges from pack to pack so i specced out of the on kill stuff (i don't run culling) but kept conduit. Doing this allowed me to change the ascendancy points. I kept the 4 going into unwavering but took the 2 out of Harmony of purpose and specced them into Prayer of Glory for more dps and clear speed for my party.

I also specced into sentinel since it's only 1 point and a decent chunk of extra evasion and armoura long with equpping the ring Lori's Lantern for the extra chaos res, chance for mobs to get "unlucky" (combat rolls twice and the lower roll is what the mob hits you with) and the extra movement speed.

Also the leveling process is painful. Find some buddies and tell them your auras alone will carry them through maps end game.

Hello,Arcane vision is very OP.But i have comfortable game w/o it:)Sure you can use all what u want.I dont need movement on boots,because im using WHirling blades with Haste:)I use unwavering,because have high clearspeed on all maps,and need more survive for party and me:)Lori's lantern is very OP too for our build,but it havent ES:(
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 14, 2016, 1:11:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info