[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

Wouldn't it be better to have Determination in the shield for more reservation reduced instead of discipline? As determination has 50% and discipline has 35%?
"
Rhareg wrote:
Is there any reason that you got the points behind Conduit, if you don't kill anything?? Seems wasted for me, or did I miss something?

I have culling strike in Heartbreaker and culling part of mobs,if my friends dont oneshot them.So i can gain charges from kill:)
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 6, 2016, 10:36:12 PM
"
nixxor93 wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to have Determination in the shield for more reservation reduced instead of discipline? As determination has 50% and discipline has 35%?

1.We dont need more reduced life reservation,because we cant have even more Auras(very little
difference.)
2.If shield is corrupted for +1 to level of socketed gems,we must to put Discipline in shield for get most lvl of Discipline(total 24,21lvl gem+2+1 from shield),it give more survival for us and allies.
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 6, 2016, 10:35:42 PM
Hey, interesting build.

I'm currently testing it out, but realized, that it's pretty tough to get my hands on Shavronne's Revelation.

Have you got any suggestions what to do, if running without? or is the build broken without?

Have you thought about Zealot's Oath? and life regen per endurance charge?

The main issue i come across is, how do i throw abilities with Zealot's Oath.
"
gugag wrote:
Hey, interesting build.

I'm currently testing it out, but realized, that it's pretty tough to get my hands on Shavronne's Revelation.

Have you got any suggestions what to do, if running without? or is the build broken without?

Have you thought about Zealot's Oath? and life regen per endurance charge?

The main issue i come across is, how do i throw abilities with Zealot's Oath.

You could go elreon ring/amulet and make them free. I also want to go Zealot's Oath, but not sure which way I will do it. Obviously the life pool won't be regenerated and using potions for life just isn't doable when it's almost all reserved. You could drop Shaper's Seed and a ring. Using two -8 (or -7 and -8) from elreon Whirling Blades and Bladefall will be free. Bad part is that it will be harder to be able to have 4 curses as for that you need either 2 rings or 1 ring and corrupted amulet for +1 curse (and curses are DEFINITELY awesome).
I actually made a build similar to this for the 2.2, I took all aura nodes but went minions. Party loves me and zombies are brutal. 8 zombies and SRS, Animate guardian with temporal chains gloves, no curses. We have been plowing through high level maps and content.
"
nixxor93 wrote:

You could go elreon ring/amulet and make them free. I also want to go Zealot's Oath, but not sure which way I will do it. Obviously the life pool won't be regenerated and using potions for life just isn't doable when it's almost all reserved. You could drop Shaper's Seed and a ring. Using two -8 (or -7 and -8) from elreon Whirling Blades and Bladefall will be free. Bad part is that it will be harder to be able to have 4 curses as for that you need either 2 rings or 1 ring and corrupted amulet for +1 curse (and curses are DEFINITELY awesome).

Hey, ty for response!

I see you only run 3 curses tho? So 1 ring with curse or seed with additional curse would do. Hence you spec into 'Whispers of doom'.

Also if it was a problem, you could run 1 elreon, couple of life cost is okay i guess. But warlords mark leeches life still, to your life pool, rather than energy shield, even if Zealot oath is specced. If it were to leech onto your ES, then you had to spec into Ghost Reaver.

Another option could be using a fist weapon, their quick, they have nice life per hit, 64 if i remember being the highest?
I also want to ask a question about Shavronne's. Currently I'm on level 39 and I'm running with Solaris, I noticed the only sources for ES are discipline, gloves and rings. As I see the passive tree I guess without Shavronne's I can only hit like 2-3k ES which is like nothing. As I'm in a new league I can't just afford a Shav's. I guess mapping will be impossible. Any idea how I could at least make it viable until I can get the wrappings?
I am thinking about doing a tankier version without blood magic:

and using "Victario's Influence" for the offensive auras (it has generosity built in, and I wouldn't need the offensive auras) and alpha howl and other slots for the defensive auras.

What do you guys think, the 20% less mana reserved on "Victario's Influence" makes the offensive ones cost a lot less.
"
I am thinking about doing a tankier version without blood magic:

and using "Victario's Influence" for the offensive auras (it has generosity built in, and I wouldn't need the offensive auras) and alpha howl and other slots for the defensive auras.

What do you guys think, the 20% less mana reserved on "Victario's Influence" makes the offensive ones cost a lot less.

I dont know,w/o Lorica or shavronne's Chaos Damage bypass Energy Shield and u will die alltime on lowlife,or u need +120 chaos resistance from items,its very bad in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info