UFC McGregor fight coincides AGAIN with Poe release

What kind of conspiracy is this?

What are the chances, of all the dates...

Again, I'll have to choose between downloading the thing or playing the game when I get up, cause I can't do both at the same time.

GGG has trolled me again!
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Feb 19, 2016, 9:57:57 AM
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2016, 5:16:46 AM
What is a UFC McGregor?
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
I stream from fightpass to my downstairs TV, and play 10' away on my PC. Sometimes if my daughter stays up a little later, I just watch it on my phone while I play.

I have been known to just watch it upstairs and play on my laptop at the same time. I usually will go full AFK for good fights and/or main events too.
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
What is a UFC McGregor?

I'm wondering the same... sounds like a Sport from Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I don't know.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Duel Monitors FTW! RDA + POE + McGregor makes some kind of weird sandwich.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:39:22 PM
 What??? A boxing title fight on the same night that Ascendancy goes live! GGG is way down under and almost opposite side of the world from western continent in New Zealand and thus don't get the same sports news that we do so when GGG schedules a new PoE release is purely coincidental to the UFC World Lightweight title fight in March. Of course you knew that right?

Let's see now... troll post #8088?... naa... that was Intel's original major cpu model number . Troll post #9999... nothing over $9999... oops (too many car commercials on the brain)... drat... sorry.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 19, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
THe UFC fight night 84 with Anderson Silva and Michael Bisping looks more interesting IMO
Go to a bar to watch the fight while your computer downloads PoE. Or a kiddie park if you're not able to go to a bar.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:39:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info