Game needs more war cries- suggestions

Cast on Warcry Support Gem ;D

I dont think it would be too broken, 1 quick cast evry 4 sec. I like CoC, its visualy impressiv, and i would realy like more ways to ""merge"" abilitys.

Ancestral Call Support Gem

Supported Warcry´s are also cast by your totems (minion?) if you do. This would grant more options for totems (Discharge totems :>).

Scream Support Gem

Supported Warcry´s repeat 2 aditional times. Endurancecry is annoying/useless against single Targets, could help and combo with ""Cast on Warcry""and""Ancestral Call""?

Sacrefice Suppport Gem

Cooldown and Manacost can be bypassed by sacreficing 1-3 Minons (Zombie-spectre only?)
Not nessesary a Warcry gem, but would also work with it.
I agree the game needs more warcries. There's all kinds of things that could be done. Simple things like increasing attack speed, debuffing enemies in various ways.

I also don't like that warcries share their full cooldown. I'm not 100% sure I'd want their cooldowns completely unlinked - that's something that would need testing. But something like a warcry putting other warcries on a half-cooldown would work well I think. 4 seconds for the used warcry and 2 for the others, maybe 6 and 3.
Interesting idea's keep it flowing boys :D.
Need warcries with damage+stun\+to player's stats\-to enemy stats
What if Silence was a warcry?

Enemies affected by this warcry are unable to cast spells or curses for a short duration
I don't see why not having the warcries combo adding different effects
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
The game needs to remove the slight cast time + you stopping you move command when using warcries.

It's annoying as hell.
I like a lot of the ideas here, especially the cursing Warcry (honestly, that's probably what warcries are anyway, very loud fucking cursing, "FUCK YOUUUUUU" - Marauder).
edit: and the bleed warcry, being able to get the bleed effects without using a bleeding weapon would be really nice and a warcry feels like a balanced way to do that, even if the cry does almost no damage itself.

The biggest priority for me would be making it so that multiple warcries can have their effects at once. It feels stupid to use the Warbringer berserker node, lowering cooldown to 2 seconds, but still only be able to use 1 cry at a time. Would it really be OP to be able to use Enduring Cry without breaking your damage bonus from Rallying?

Also I wish the cries all had numbers under them, showing how many enemies you had affected. Especially for Rallying cry.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on May 27, 2016, 7:21:28 PM
"
Argedava wrote:
warcries are a waste of time in terms of killng speed

yeah, i mean you have to stop spamming whirl blades for a whole quarter second!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Colosal Cry:
Lowers enemy stun threshold by 5-10%
Inflicts 1 physical damage per point of strength
4 second duration, 4 second cooldown

Ethereal Cry:
Leech 0.4-1% of damage dealt to enemies affected as Energy Shield
Gain 100-360 extra energy shield per 100 enemies affected
4 second duration and 8 seconds cooldown (or higher).

Sapping Cry:
Reduces enemy life regeneration & leech by 80%
Take 10% less damage from enemies affected
4 second duration, 4 second cooldown

[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info