Less shine, more grime

In the MTX's in general please! There hasn't been a new MTX that i've wanted in a long time it seems. The earlier ones were more subtle or just more ragged which is what I want my exile to look like. The shift started to happen around the time they let the garena ones in. Im sure the cardboard sparkle wings are a best seller but at what cost, totally kills the look and feel of the game when everyone is in Highgate running around with those and wielding 18x dif color lightsabers. I thought Wraeclast was supposed to be a pretty rough place, back to basics style wise guys, please.

Don't even get me started on the demonic charms that keep going off..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Dont know what you are talkin about, but the dark gothic look and feel of the game is what kept me playing it in the first place, so please keep the game this way!
"
Sartheris wrote:
Dont know what you are talkin about, but the dark gothic look and feel of the game is what kept me playing it in the first place, so please keep the game this way!

There is absolutely nothing gothic about poe. More lovecraftian than anything. Im talking about everyone walking around with glowing dildos, overcooked MTXs and shiny golden wings, cant really explain it better than that.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info