build idea (im to stupid to make it myself :/ im a noob)

iv been playing a bit of blade vortex with whirling blades and i was woundering if the was a way to make a magic find version? for farming dried lake and stuff. if someone can link me the build or make a guide line for me to follow as in tree and items and gems ect that be awesome ^^
Heyo,
This is a fairly loose build I put together without really testing so take it with a grain of salt.
Tree

Can go crit if you drop Templar area, pick up shadow crit, witch crit, and Doom cast clusters.
If you go crit for a 3 link (shield) you can run Pcoc - Blade Vortex - Inc Duration. Click this blade vortex every now and then to keep up a blade vortex that when it crits will have a chance to keep up power charges. This is for single target, over doing something like assassin's mark.

Crit

For links try - Bladevortex - Echo - Inc AoE/Conc Effect - ControLOLed Destruction - Life Leech
Added fire or duration for a sixth I think. Maybe increased duration over a different gem like controlled destruction.

For gear try to get high life and ES. This will be a mixed ES / life build and should allow for a fairly large pool.

Auras, try discipline and arctic armour for phys reduc and clarity for the dank regen.

Once you're resist capped and have a large enough pool to feel comfortable with replace your boots and gloves with +quant with Sadima's touch and Goldwyrms. Then try for a high rarity helm +40%+, and hopefully around 40%+ per jewelry slot. This should bring you to about ~30% quantity and almost ~200% rarity.

Uniques - Divinarius is great for AoE, damage, and crit.
Andvarius if you can handle the resists.
And Ventor's Gamble if you're made of money.

You'll need high regen and can drop it off the tree as you feel comfortable.

Anyway, don't need to follow this to a tee at all. And hope it helps you figure out what you wanna do.
Last edited by Kaminah on Feb 13, 2016, 8:04:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info