my poe wish list

1- class = shape shifting and martial artist
2- aura = add % physical damage
3- skill = thrust attack = charge =
4- new weapon spear or pole arm
5- shield block animation and blocking song , because now shield look dead :(
6- more unique item having bleeding and add prefix or suffix bleeding % on blue and rare
7-improve-targeting ,balancing the game badly for better pve and pvp
8- fix cyclone too dont get stuck everywhere because some map( prison)or (sacrifice chamber ) is very painful to play and a bit boring )

post your list thank you peace
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Feb 12, 2016, 1:45:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1 - Shorter temporary leagues. 2 months or 10 weeks should be more than enough. The last 4 weeks of a league is always feels dead with nothing left to do in it.
2 - Remove all divination cards that gives you a guaranteed 6-L item or significantly lower the ilvl of these cards to a maximum of 70.
3 - Lower chance on CoC gem to a maximum of 50% or a longer internal CD.
4 - Clever nerfs to bladefall / Poison dmg / Caster bino / Consuming Darkness / Voltaxic
Sure, I'll beat my drum here.

1) bleeding health orb when taking physical DOT.
2) bubbling health orb when taking chaos DOT.

3) exciting MTXs (pets!).

4) turn zones that you've fully cleared golden on the map UI.
5) once you've fully cleared all zones, something (from a forum title to a pet, anything would be sweet).

6) a way to check how many maps you've run with a character.

7) Rhoa breeding/altering and racing! :D

8) map racing (a map that opens a green portal and a red portal, each of which links to a copy of the same zone; the first map where the boss dies, a strongbox opens filled with goodies).

9) ships that move and can be boarded (imagine a ship map, where the ship is going from island to island, and you get attacked by things that board the ship while it's en route; sea monsters pop out of the deep, which can damage the ship; if the ship breaks, you wash ashore, which counts as a death)

10) an airship making an appearance in the game

11) upgrades to vendors, upping the iLvl of items (either purchased via orbs or as a reward for doing something... Perhaps defeating Merciless Malachai, or fully clearing all zones). Visual reflection of the upgrades, such as the appearance of a tarped trade stall, wagon, or even a funny hat.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info