Lack of Vaal Bow Skills

How come there is only Burning Arrow and Rain of Arrows? That's pretty much all I want to know.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Inb4abowskillequalinpowertovaalsparkwhilecommunitycrieslul
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
But they could make a Vaal version of Ice Shot, which sucks big time! It'd be fine! I BELIEVE!
Vaal Burning Arrow is scary.
WTB Vaal tornado shot
I dont see any any key!
But but... we have Vaal Haste / Vaal Grace ;)
"
Ymirok wrote:
But they could make a Vaal version of Ice Shot, which sucks big time! It'd be fine! I BELIEVE!

Ice shot sucks big time? Lmao...I can one hit every pack in a 6 players party with it, with a 5L.

LA > Ice shot, but still pretty.

Btw Vaal burning arrow is also very OP, but it has the same damage as LA or ice shot...its just fun to use. That sound........BAM.
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
Ymirok wrote:

Are... are you serious? Ice Shot sucks? Clearly you haven't used Ice Shot totems, which are outstanding supporting dps and crowd control (perpetual chilled ground under everything is amazing, especially for bosses)

Besides that, Ice Shot is great as a primary attack skill too, albeit a bit overshadowed atm.

"
FULL_SYNTEC wrote:
Btw Vaal burning arrow is also very OP, but it has the same damage as LA or ice shot...its just fun to use. That sound........BAM.

I wouldn't say 'very OP', but yeah, it's pretty great. GMP-Vaal Burning Arrow traps are pretty much the best thing for bosskilling as an elemental bow attacker, and the next best thing to puncture traps for bosskilling as a physical bow attacker. Definitely a favorite.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 12, 2016, 7:40:34 PM
In all seriousness, the game needs more red and green Vaal skills. Really red most of all, but the point is there're too many blue ones.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 12, 2016, 8:36:08 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In all seriousness, the game needs more red and green Vaal skills. Really red most of all, but the point is there're too many blue ones.

I would argue that game needs more actually good vaal skills in general.
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 12, 2016, 10:46:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info