So, I finally managed to save up enough rare Talismans for 1 Tier 4 rare.

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I am glad this league is almost over, worst league ever made

The league is fine, what they had to do however in my opinion.

- remove white talismans
- allow tier 4's to be re-used in stone circles to recycle them or vendor for an alchemy orb (you did just combine like a few 100 talis for that thing right?)

That way the chances of finding something cool goes up, without breaking the game to much. Don't forget you have a lot of people running for talismans. And i am sure some sick ones are already created so a minor change to how the system works can have serious impacts when compounded by how large the community is.

But white talis '-.-, seriously GGG, that's a goof guys :)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i enjoy their mod's and what they offer to the gameplay, i also enjoy the rigwald fight, the talis are like an "extra" goody along the way. But it would be nice if it would "feel" more rewarding. Removing white talis would give that "feel" without breaking the game.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 12, 2016, 12:37:10 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Personally I would have no problem with white talismans (ilvl 75+) to get a chance for some rigwald fights now and then... but if you farm higher level maps these talismans in general are damn rare... sometimes not a single talisman in a map. and when you finally find some talisman mobs... they then spawn a white talisman!?!?!?! x.X

it takes way too much zones/maps to have at least a chance to gamble for a rare t4... a few thousand? yeah, i know... i am stupid... i should have played vaal spark :C
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Just gonna leave this here.
"
Marttern wrote:

Just gonna leave this here.

Nobody cares, irrelevant post = irrelevant.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
IceDeal wrote:
I stopped trying to achieve that after a couple of attempt to make decent rare t3s, they all became absolute garbage so I foreseen what happened to you right from the start and focused on tradding good t1/t2 instead.

100% right. Worst league ever, but thats not talisman bad idea, it is realization of that idea absolutely horrible and absurd!

GGG as always find super good idea and ruined it. Nothing new there.

Rare talisman so rare that you have better chance to find T1 unique with perfect rolls then one RARE talisman.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
GGG as always find super good idea and ruined it. Nothing new there.

Far from the fuck-up it would cause if they listened to any of your suggestions.

Iv found quite a few decent talismans. Do you really think anything other than the very best possible outcome is unacceptable?

And if you did achieve that perfect talisman, what would be your incentive to play anymore?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Feb 13, 2016, 8:17:30 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
And if you did achieve that perfect talisman, what would be your incentive to play anymore?

... probably play one of the races, or wait for the next league in less than a month?
GGG pushes stuff before the stuff that annoyed people is in a fixed/enjoyable state... rinse & repeat. Don't know what changed, or when... but at one point in time they stopped to care about mistakes and just move on :x
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
SkyCore wrote:

Iv found quite a few decent talismans. Do you really think anything other than the very best possible outcome is unacceptable?

I'm not saying I never found or traded for a good one. But god damn it, T4s are the dream item of this league, something you're supposed to work towards. I worked towards it, saved up an entire leagues effort, and it was wasted just like that, it pisses me off.

IF I achieved the perfect Talisman? My incentive would be to USE it on my character.

Spoiler
Last edited by Waves_blade on Feb 13, 2016, 9:34:39 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I am glad this league is almost over, worst league ever made

The league is fine, what they had to do however in my opinion.

- remove white talismans
- allow tier 4's to be re-used in stone circles to recycle them or vendor for an alchemy orb (you did just combine like a few 100 talis for that thing right?)

That way the chances of finding something cool goes up, without breaking the game to much. Don't forget you have a lot of people running for talismans. And i am sure some sick ones are already created so a minor change to how the system works can have serious impacts when compounded by how large the community is.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i enjoy their mod's and what they offer to the gameplay, i also enjoy the rigwald fight, the talis are like an "extra" goody along the way. But it would be nice if it would "feel" more rewarding. Removing white talis would give that "feel" without breaking the game.

The boring mechanic of grinding talismans for a week to get a set so you can fight a boss for crappy loot is one thing. Lack of a challenge is another. This league is one of the easiest HC leagues ever made. Even Tempest was somewhat more challenging. Not to mention, all of the Talisman content is easily avoidable, that way the league can be played exactly like a permanent one. The fact that this league holds the record of people who reached 100 just proves it. I remember bashing on Tempest back half year ago but after this shitty boring league Tempest was actually not bad at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info