Amazingly ambitious new game Universe Project

A new game that is in early stages but is massively ambitious and sets out to recreate earth and simulate humanity. This game will be an MMO the map will be a replica of earth and they will later on introduce space and the game will go through the ages and us as players will become the inventors and create what we can throughout the time lines for example start with creating simple tools to harvest crops then create weapons and buildings we will be able to create towns, cities become leaders if we want lead armies or become a business owner basically anything you can really imagine check out this game as it has amazing potential.

http://strt.cc/?ref=ZHlsYW5qLTk0QGhvdG1haWwuY28udWs_
Last edited by Toonarmy on Feb 17, 2013, 6:37:51 AM
"
Toonarmy wrote:
A new game that is in early stages but is massively ambitious and sets out to recreate earth and simulate humanity. This game will be an MMO the map will be a replica of earth and they will later on introduce space and the game will go through the ages and us as players will become the inventors and create what we can throughout the time lines for example start with creating simple tools to harvest crops then create weapons and buildings we will be able to create towns, cities become leaders if we want lead armies or become a business owner basically anything you can really imagine check out this game as it has amazing potential.

http://strt.cc/?ref=ZHlsYW5qLTk0QGhvdG1haWwuY28udWs_

Well wouldnt that kinda be redundant? recreate something that clealry dosent work and simulate something nobody wants to be... hmmm make it with aliens or demons and you have yourself a game and intead of earth make it hell and strategy to find a way out. ;)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Not gunna lie, this sort of project excites me.
[/quote]
Well wouldnt that kinda be redundant? recreate something that clealry dosent work and simulate something nobody wants to be... hmmm make it with aliens or demons and you have yourself a game and intead of earth make it hell and strategy to find a way out. ;)[/quote]

Hahaha

"
Elynole wrote:
Not gunna lie, this sort of project excites me.

I know right it really excites me to :D
excites me too
Interesting, very interesting. Will donate.
RIP Bolto
It definitely seems interesting. I wonder how they are going to pull it off.
"
Umskiptar wrote:

Unfortunately, they won't. This has bullshit and scam written all over it. And if it's not, and is real, it will end up being a huge disappointment, a huge game studio couldn't pull a game like this off, never mind these guys. They are really naive.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Feb 17, 2013, 6:24:48 PM
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
"
Umskiptar wrote:

Unfortunately, they won't. This has bullshit and scam written all over it. And if it's not, and is real, it will end up being a huge disappointment, a huge game studio couldn't pull a game like this off, never mind these guys. They are really naive.

Well i think that they will pull it off considering the main developer has been planning this game for about 15 years and if you go into the main website and read all the info they have and watch the 2nd video that introduces you to the developer and he answers loads of questions that people have saying its impossible and actually says its not that hard think about minecraft thats endlessly generated and its 3d only one person was developing that for a long time this game will start off 2d top down so it will be much easier then transfer into 3d over time i dont think its a scam considering on their website there goal for donations is only 15,000 why would they take that money and run its not a lot plus they would be done for false advertisement and all that it would be pointless. They have also stated many times if some some reason they dont go ahead with development they are going to refund everyone who donated.
I love when developments are ambitious. Large scale games are a great idea. The biggest problem is keeping an interest of the lengthy development time. A project of this magnitude will take a long time to do right.

Hopefully they go ahead with it. Will be very exciting to see!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info