I think I figured out the Scion Ascendancy class

It doubt it involves other Ascendancies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Calling it now: Scion can pick any Ascendency class.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
Soepkieken wrote:
On every difficulty, she doesn't gain 2 Ascendancy skill points like other classes, but she can simply pick 1 notable from any other Ascendancy class.

She is obliged to pick from 3 different character classes, e.g. Necromancer - Deadeye - Assassin, but not Necromancer - Deadeye - Pathfinder (2 times Ranger).

This way she can go crazy in combinations of all Ascendancy trees (tree mastery), but she cannot specialize in one certain Ascendancy or even character class, AND she misses out on 3 travelling nodes.

Permanent Fortify.
Deadly Infusion (+15% Crit Mult, +.5 Base Crit Chance pr. Power Charges).

I can see so many issues in being able to take 3 of the end-nodes by choice.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:

Permanent Fortify.
Deadly Infusion (+15% Crit Mult, +.5 Base Crit Chance pr. Power Charges).

I can see so many issues in being able to take 3 of the end-nodes by choice.

I don't :) Fortify Infusion Avatar sounds very much balanced for a wander.... GGG plz gimme ;-;
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Feb 13, 2016, 10:03:31 PM
I think it could be something as simple as 6 jewel sockets.

Possibly a way to enhance or buff existing jewel sockets or enabling new tree pathing..

I really doubt it involes other classes ascendencys.. just my opinion.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
going to be some reserve mana right?
Wells of Wisdom - The Last Passive You Allocated Works at 125% effectiveness.

Get ready for a regret orb sink boys.

If they do anything that allows her to pick any ascendency then they might as well remove every other class from the game, because she is already the most efficient class for every build, thanks to jewels.
Last edited by ihasmario on Feb 14, 2016, 3:02:33 AM
This would be way to powerful as you'd be able to take three notables that would take four points each for their respective ascendancies to reach.

You'd have insane combinations like:

Deadly Infusion : .5% base crit and 15% multi per power charge
Inevitable Judgment: Critical Strikes ignore elemental resists
Master surgeon : Gives all flasks surgeon/ Remove bleed on flask use

There is no way combinations like that will be in the game.

I think that the scion will rather just be able to put 2 point in 3 different class ascendancies, so it locks her out of any 4 point notable; would fit the jack of all trades but master of none theme. A quick look through all 2 point notables shows nothing too insane.
Last edited by Hybrid897 on Feb 14, 2016, 3:29:02 AM
I think the scion one will have somethings like
1. for every str allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased attack dmg and y% increased armour
2. for every dex allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased crit chance and y% increased evasion
3. for every int allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased spell dmg and y% increased energy shield
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by WillisTheWillis on Feb 14, 2016, 4:22:04 AM
"
I think the scion one will have somethings like
1. for every str allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased attack dmg and y% increased armour
2. for every dex allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased crit chance and y% increased evasion
3. for every int allocated on passive, you will gain x% increased spell dmg and y% increased energy shield

I would love some "base stats" manipulation like this. Totally fits a tree mastery prodigy in my opinion.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info