Stash tab change plz :)

Hi i just want to say that i would like to see a small change to the stash tabs. Right now they are all on a line and you cant see them all (when you have like bought a few more ;) )
So i would like to point out that theres plenty of space to heve them on several rows abowe your items insteat on just the one row. This would enable me to see, and easer use, most of my tabs.

Plz GGG im realy found of this game and would like to see this minor change :)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This has been requested quite a few times, and doesn't really have any discernible "downside".

Hopefully it will be part of whatever updates are undertaken to the inventory system as part of the upcoming trade system changes.

Man, it is hard to type with your fingers crossed.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

heree ass wel.

"
ArixPrime wrote:
This would enable me to see, and easer use, most of my tabs.

really nice for you that your suggestion just solves your individual problem.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"

heree ass wel.

"
ArixPrime wrote:
This would enable me to see, and easer use, most of my tabs.

really nice for you that your suggestion just solves your individual problem.

My scroll wheel is a bit sticky, so it would help me out a bunch as well. I hate having to break in a new mouse.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

My scroll wheel is a bit sticky, so it would help me out a bunch as well. I hate having to break in a new mouse.

mine just broke some days ago for exactly the reasons you mentioned, have a roccat nyth now which has a wheel which will not so easily clog. and buttons ...

they could change tab scrolling in a way that the mouse wheel scrolls a adjustable amount of tabs, or a fixed amount like 6 or 8 if you additionally press ctrl.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'd also like to see that change, just bought some more tabs @last sale and wow it's so annoying how it is at the moment ;D
"

Heh, I'll trade you for my sticky scroll wheel.... I spilled lemonade on my mouse :(
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info