Will Ascendancy bring back Evasion builds?

But the "superior ranged characters" aren't the evasion builds with bows, they are the tanky juggernauts with shields tossing spells and totems. I think this is what's wrong with the game, that you can have extremely tanky builds heavy on ranged damage.
"
xrook wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
"
this is POE you know that right? not your standard game where "this class is only intended for this build"

Any class can do anything. But going CI melee with a marauder, or EVA ranged with a templar, or doing a 2H stun build with EVA/AR with a witch just isn't optimal.

going melee/eva is not optimal. You either need to go with a strat described above, or go ranged/eva, or go eva with a 2nd layer of defense.

I know you don't want to hear that. I feel your pain. This is so much like when I really wanted there to be cuddly unicorns to shoot rainbows out their butts. I was disappointed too.

oh right, your one of those guys who like to ignore the entire post just to talk back, theres a lot of you guys in this forums i suppose

if your not dumb you should already know what i mean before you should reply, instead you let your ego and pride post something stupid as this??

Don't even know where to begin with this. I think i'll just dodge and evade your ignorance by making this the last post in the thread.

Tah-dah. It DOES work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info