Ascendancy Points - Refundable?Orb of Regret?

As far as i remember from the podcast you can change your character ascendancy but it won't be cheap (For example templar Guardian => Inquisitor after you refund all the points from Guardian first).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I suspect it will cost multiple regrets to refund one ascendancy point
Refundable class choice?
Boo-urns GGG.

---

Anyway, I'll look forward to the line about respeccing in the manifesto/patchnotes when they eventually decide how they want to do it. I don't think they're tied to anything quite yet.
Okay, I was wrong on not being able to change class.

Just fyi, the only source we have for any of this is here.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
pneuma wrote:
Refundable class choice?
Boo-urns GGG.

---

Anyway, I'll look forward to the line about respeccing in the manifesto/patchnotes when they eventually decide how they want to do it. I don't think they're tied to anything quite yet.

They already said in a trailer that you can change your ascendancy spec if you want at a cost.

We are waaaaaay past the point where they could implement a "own up to your choices" system.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I think they said it will cost one regret to refund an ascendancy point and you'll probably need to refound them all to be able to change your sub class.
"
AJConsul wrote:
Clearly what's needed is an Orb of Descent.
ftfy
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info