Turtlestein's Chaos Damage Frenzy SRS Ranged Shadow

This build is an experimental build, with the idea based around dealing all chaos damage with frenzy using null's inclination and the chaos damage passives near the shadow section of the tree. At the same time summoning raging spirits on kill with null's inclination. The RS act as a distraction for enemy's as well as blinding and culling enemies. Defenses are based around about 180% life on the tree and taking the two acrobatics and the arrow dancer nodes. The build has 62% dodge chance at max frenzy charges thanks to daresso's defiance and darkray vectors. Build has 7 frenzy charges, +2 from passive tree, +1 from darkray vectors, and +1 from bandit rewards. Passive tree goes out of its way in some places to grab int nodes in order to meet the high int req for null's inclination.There is 150 int on the tree, the rest is obtained through rare slots.

Passive tree is for a max level character.
Passive Tree:

Uniques:

Spoiler
Null's Inclination (For Base chaos damage and to Cast SRS on kill)

Soul stike (For Base chaos damage and attack speed)

Daresso's Defiance (Good ev/ar, life, dodge and endurance charges per kill for when something actually hits you.)

Darkray vectors (+1 to max frenzy charge and + to move speed and dodge chance per frenzy charge)

Skill links:

Spoiler
Chest:

Frenzy + Void manipulation + Faster Attacks + Added Chaos Damage + LMP (+6link open for what ever, i will use either mana leach as I did with tabula or change to faster projectiles). Might possibly try out GMP in place of LMP depending on how much damage I can get in the end.

Bow:

SRS + Increased Duration + Blind + Culling Strike (will use either zombie or skeletons in it aswell when i get it 5 linked)

Other gems:

Blink arrow
summon chaos golem (for phys mitigation)
Haste
Clarity

Feel free to check out the build, which I am playing on my twitch channel Twitch.tv/Turtlestein
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.
Last edited by Turtlestein on Feb 11, 2016, 5:50:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info