Ascendancy Respecs

Hey guys,

I took a long break before Warbands came out, and am casually playing Talisman as I don't have a ton of free time right now. With that said, any free time is spent playing and not so much watching every Ascendancy review, or reading every developer's post.

And now with that said, has there been any mention to Ascendancy Respecs? I've been playing long enough that I got used to things being final and permanent cough bandits cough, but since GGG changed their stance on that via Orbs of Regret I wasn't sure if they were planning respecs out of the gate for this or not.

If not that's completely fine, too. I don't mind the idea of committing a character to a certain role, as long as the Ascendancy points get reset as Skill Points do on big patches.

Thanks in advance fellow exiles!
IGN: Emfx
It was mentioned on State of Exile a little while ago that it would be possible to change your point allocation but cost 5 respec points per node, IIRC. Nothing about changing your actual class choice, I'm guessing that will be permanent.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Feb 11, 2016, 4:18:32 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
It was mentioned on State of Exile a little while ago that it would be possible to change your point allocation but cost 5 respec points per node, IIRC. Nothing about changing your actual class choice, I'm guessing that will be permanent.

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about changing your Ascendancy Class choice! And also only 5 Regrets to swap? Seems on the low end, but okay.

Thanks for the info viperesque!
IGN: Emfx
"
Emfx wrote:
Hey guys,

I took a long break before Warbands came out, and am casually playing Talisman as I don't have a ton of free time right now. With that said, any free time is spent playing and not so much watching every Ascendancy review, or reading every developer's post.

And now with that said, has there been any mention to Ascendancy Respecs? I've been playing long enough that I got used to things being final and permanent cough bandits cough, but since GGG changed their stance on that via Orbs of Regret I wasn't sure if they were planning respecs out of the gate for this or not.

If not that's completely fine, too. I don't mind the idea of committing a character to a certain role, as long as the Ascendancy points get reset as Skill Points do on big patches.

Thanks in advance fellow exiles!

wait....

your casually playing talisman and your at 29.... something dosent add up
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info