2.1 @ most boring development ever

- New skill specific jewels are almost all shit;
- Talisman league is boring as shit;
- Build "diversity" is a joke for any min-max'er (poison am looking at you);

Let's hope Ascendancy won't just ONLY add new layer of statistically gated shits to repeat daily master style like monkeys.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Talisman does have a lot of players staying for longer vs past leagues; just look at the Talisman SC ladder. How long has it been since you had to be 90+ to be on the ladder at this point in the league?
(Part of that is due to the challenge, but still)

This data alone suggests the league isn't as 'boring' as you imply.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Talisman does have a lot of players staying for longer vs past leagues; just look at the Talisman SC ladder. How long has it been since you had to be 90+ to be on the ladder at this point in the league?
(Part of that is due to the challenge, but still)

This data alone suggests the league isn't as 'boring' as you imply.

It is to him. I was to me. To each their own though. I think the stickiness of this league comes from the fear that the talismans might become legacy and how much randomness is required to roll up a really good one.
I also thought talisman was a little boring

though in defense of 2.1 it was a small update I wouldn't expect any thing really big

and as far as build diversity for min/max people.... well there is always going to be a few builds that are just better than the rest, any time you min/max you limit your options to what is statistically top tier and not all builds can be the top dog...
I dont see any any key!
I came back during Talisman, and haven't really played since Anarchy.

I am continuing to play so that I can get my legs back under me and see what's good/new/trending now.

I will probably play talisman league until March when Ascend drops, just because I haven't had this much fun coming back to a game in a LONG time.

I think I have logged 175 hours in about a month :)
I don't play the leagues, BUT from watching streams I honestly thought Talisman was a weird concept, wouldn't say boring as much as full of hassles and requires time, endless time! And I hope it doesn't get dumped in standard! I honestly feel like it was created to try and sell stash tabs, seeing as you have to bank all them to turn them in, and since they are corrupted which I find annoying from the get go...you are basically banking on RNG to get one that has decent stats, and the odds that all the stats actually benefit you aren't that great! Which would annoy me to no end, hate having something on a piece of gear that has no use for my build whatsoever!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Feb 11, 2016, 1:52:43 PM
wanna talk about Talisman

http://strawpoll.me/6785070

here are the results so far
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 11, 2016, 1:16:01 PM
Talisman was really boring. The data is misleading because a lot more people are playing since it was the first patch after poison was remade and a bunch of other new skills were released.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
wanna talk about Talisman

http://strawpoll.me/6785070

here are the results so far

sexcalibure approved straw poll ftw
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info