Shops in the Build Section sucks ......

i try to get an idea for a maurauder build with marohi mace.

but there are no builds ...one shop after another

titel:maurauder build etc etc etc

it sucks!!!!

same with bots but thats another story...

i tried to get help in the forum here /dont wanna watch vids on youtube

hope i get a better comp in the future so that i can use this nice shop items - but its very very nice that i can play the game on low grafic settings with muted soundtrack
only thing that hurts is that i cant do dominus / a little bit too much for my comp but its ok to have a lot of fun yes! xD

AMD 6000+ / ide harddisk 70GB / DDR2 Ram 3GB with an "amazing op" nvidia 8400 GS GFX Card !!!! ^^
(damn --- now u know on what kind of dinosaur i play ur game ^^^)

Thx to GGG for this nice game.
greetings to all out there
wish u all health and strengh and a supernice 2016 !!!

C.J. from Germany

Last edited by MagicalMove on Feb 11, 2016, 7:51:43 AM
What do you mean by "shops"? Linking items and gems in a guide =/= trying to sell them. To which there would be no point outside the Trading boards anyway since crawlers for indexers like poe.trade only go through those.

Have you checked out the Build Guide sticky - because there are some Marohi Builds listed, e.g. this one

If you haven't already used it, you can give [search] a try (right next to the [new thread] button). Or, given that the search function still has its issues, use e.g. Google to do a website search.

Good luck :-)

Last edited by Alysma on Feb 11, 2016, 8:26:29 AM
There's also a thread in "Gameplay Help and Discussion" where Slayertip will make a build for you if you provide some basic criteria.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490471

Edit: If you're looking for general or specific information about builds, gameplay help subforum is a great place to get some answers.
Last edited by Kaicimo on Feb 11, 2016, 5:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info