Can someone explains me...

...from where the dead detonation comes when I'm in a map with the act 4 monster Stygian Revenant ? It usually happens after the revenant spider dies, even though it's white mob.
But this doesn't look in 100% of the scenarios, i got 2 maps like that in about 100 in which this mechanism ripped me when I'm looting.

In the wiki the abilities are:
Revive Undead
Resist Lightning Damage

Also I'm not sure whether the Bonewarped Archer plays a role in that, but his ability is:
Undead
Resist Lightning Damage

Note: there is no detonate totem in this kind of maps.
When revenant revives undead mobs it enchants those mobs with detonation on death. You can see a small black-red explosion charging up after revived undead are killed. After explosion the corpse is destroyed and they can't be revived again.

Explosion doesn't happen if you shatter them.
"
PaperRat wrote:
When revenant revives undead mobs it enchants those mobs with detonation on death. You can see a small black-red explosion charging up after revived undead are killed. After explosion the corpse is destroyed and they can't be revived again.

Explosion doesn't happen if you shatter them.

thank you so much ! I indeed do recall that little red thing, didn't realized it's from the revived undead!

I have always been trying to look for a way to constantly shatter but as non-cold based it's hard !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info