Skill Reveal - Summon Stone Golem

I like how the Golem in the Video is actually doing nothing in terms of aggro :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
waved4sh wrote:
"
narbays wrote:
Why not a lightning golem? Like the other elements?

bruh have you even tried to summon a golem made of lightning

it's way harder than the other elements

+1
REE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEEEEE-LLY.....

This looks like one of those things you devote a 3-link, or even a 4-link, to, and not just toss it as a one-off in your CWDT set. Stone Golem, Minion Life, Minion Resists, melee gem of choice...if they're going to give us a walking punching Decoy Totem to hide behind that gives us life regen while it's up, I'm going to make sure it's up a lot. Could make life much simpler for slow Blast Rain builds needing to clump enemies up or Flameblasters that want things to stay put until their Blast is charged up.

I'ma enjoy this. This looks real...gneiss.
Not excited. Golems are broken skills.

Proof? Alright, tell me, what skills does your golem have. Can you? No, passive boost is not a skill.

Each golem has bunch of attacks it can do, and noone cares. All that matters is stat boost it provides (3% melee damage reduction for chaos, accuracy/crit for ice etc). This is NOT fun design. We have passive tree and gear for stats.

Golems need a revamp. Revert the idea of stat sharing: they should not boost our character, our character should boost them. Like: Fire Golem damage is increased by players fire/elemental damage boosts. So we can have walking fire turret if we invest in fire/minion. They should also have special attacks on demand, like: using golem skill triggers its special attack (probably on cooldown). Stone golem taunts only when we ask it to taunt. Etc.
Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Feb 11, 2016, 1:44:31 AM
"Grants life regeneration"

mfw it's a walking coral amulet granting 3 flat life regeneration per second.
Will you introduce any items to allow to have several golems at the same time ?
will be nice if the hole lightning gfx stuff is optimized!

lOOking forward to dis
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Honestly this will probably be one of the best golems for casters or trappers out there!
With the upcoming new trap support gem I can't wait to fiddle around while the golem takes the heat.

Edit:
I don't get why people complain about the survivability of the golems... I have a chaos golem and he survives Uber Atziri Runs till her throne. There he rips ofc
Last edited by GoatFister on Feb 11, 2016, 2:55:48 AM
"and draws the attention of your enemies. "

ANYONE (ANYYYYYONE) seen this in the video? -_-
fuck that bastard, ice golem forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info