[Reddit Stuff] Non-fixed Race Start Times

"
I love racing, but having to miss out on 75% of all races because of work, is a bummer.

If they were to make it so we could do races within, say, 48 hours of the start time, and then after creating and logging in to our first character of the race, the timer would begin for us.

I literally can't see any downsides to this, and I've talked to a few friends who would also like to compete in more races, and this might be a way to do just that.

Thoughts?

"
Chris wrote:
This is something we intend to do as soon as we have time. Less important than Ascendancy or some of the trade system changes though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/453jyh/discussion_why_havent_ggg_made_it_so_races_doesnt/
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
wait... trade system changes confirmed?

but for when lol
I dont see any any key!
Asynchronous racing was also mentioned in the Developer Q&A a few weeks ago:

"
Chris wrote:
When will we be able to race at our own leisure, not being tied to a preset schedule?

I believe this is going to happen. Not in the upcoming Winterheart season, but probably this year.

:-)
I just actually started racing, and imagine if there was:

-Endless Ledge 1h
-Descent/champions 30min
-Sig race 1h

for everyday, that you could paly anytime you want?

And then add some special(party)ones maybe for weekends?

:D
d:-D*
"
Alysma wrote:
Asynchronous racing was also mentioned in the Developer Q&A a few weeks ago:

"
Chris wrote:
When will we be able to race at our own leisure, not being tied to a preset schedule?

I believe this is going to happen. Not in the upcoming Winterheart season, but probably this year.

:-)

Repetition doesn't hurt when basic reading comprehension is so often lacking.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info