Standard versus league drop rates

So is standard stuck on an old drop rate at the beginning of the games creation or does it mirror the current league? Does it have a special altogether different drop rate?

I can only speak for myself and I always seem to be the exception not the standard. I almost always play standard simply cause leaques are kinda short and frankly I never want to level my masters/gems/etc. ever again. Anyways, I played this leaque cause the last one basically gave away 0/20 gems like candy, and the thing that strikes me most is how much better my drop rates seem to be. I mean seriously, I have found higher energy shield armor, better uniques, better rolled everything, than I have in the last year of playing standard and doing 75+ maps.

So is there a "real" reason for that or just the not so random generator giving me the best streak of several month luck I have had?
It's the same.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I agree, temp leagues drop rates are better than standard. Simply put, they want you to participate in league so they nerf standard league drop rates as well. This is not the first time it happened either. I just wish they leave drop rates alone for standard league.

I thought I was the only one who had that feeling.
And your proof is based on your vast hundreds of thousands of hours played?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yes
"
It's the same.

this ^ there is no difference
I dont see any any key!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain.
I have looted zero Mirror's on Standard and the exact same amount in the Temp leagues. Definitive proof I am sure you will agree, that drop rates are the same on both :)
Your clearly being targeted by GGG, did you do something to offend chris his mother?

Did you spill fishing secrets?

Confess and be redeemed by various T1 drops like your surely entitled to.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info