Question about next expansion

Is true, that each class will get class-only talents?

I have seen that only witch will get minion-affecting talents. Is it true?
Go to pathofexile.com and see for yourself. It's the most prominent thing on the page.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Ok. Too bad.

Edit: i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.
Last edited by regonix on Feb 10, 2016, 3:52:52 PM
"
regonix wrote:
Ok. Too bad.

Edit: i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.

Define "viable".

You'll still be able to make Templar summoner as well as Shadow summoner.
Nothing prevents that. Gems will still be useable by all classes.
Characters will just get different bonuses from Ascendancy "tree".

If you ask me - there are good 'defensive' bonuses in Trickster tree for a summoner.
As well as in Hierophant's tree (and maybe the third, unrevealed "class").

Sure, they might not be as powerful as Necromancer, but neither is Duelist-summoner right now, for example (we are talking about "build divesity", right? And about "viability"?)

Ascendancy opens a new horizons for creativity, but appears to be "a huge diaster" to non-creative people.
I'd say, "exactly as planned" :D
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
regonix wrote:
Ok. Too bad.

TBH that sort of answer is the answer of a very narrow minded individual that dose not want to adapt, if your build is viable now then it's probably going to be viable in the patch unless they nerf the shit out of the rest of the passive tree, the sub class only adds extra flavor, in the case of templar and shadow you have a lot more utility and defence which in turn give you the option to get in there and do damage yourself including all the bonuses that can bring
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
regonix wrote:
i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.
They won't.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
regonix wrote:
i liked my templar and shadow summoners, but i will not return to the game, if they get removed from viable builds.
They won't.
Could you elaborate please

Cuz yeah the statement you answer to is kinda vague, because anything can be considered "Viable" if your viability standards are low. And looking at Dom blow, GGG's viability standards are as low as Marianas Trench.

Thanks for your replies Mark
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 10, 2016, 5:17:54 PM
"
regonix wrote:
Ok. Too bad.

Your loss.
IGN: Ironmallet
also, anything can be considered "not viable" if your viability standards are too high

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info