Reddit Video: Void Nova

Ah the reaction of balance people make me laugh OPOPOPOPPPPPPIEEEE anyway from reddit ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH0z2CYL888
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A tiny but heavily edited clip of a niche build doing okay things. Better get the pitch forks and demand immediate nerfs from GGG.

Oh how I despise the masses.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I almost shat my pants, it's crap :-)
No Problem,
Exile
"
Nephalim wrote:
A tiny but heavily edited clip of a niche build doing okay things. Better get the pitch forks and demand immediate nerfs from GGG.

That's the best part the balance fanatics go fucking haywire over this shit not knowing the variables lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's cool, but i'm amazed people didn't figure this out earlier.

I guess people rarely use vaal RF and don't know it's potential.

I wonder how many deeps that is :D

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
Nephalim wrote:

poison will probably get reworked, but this build is just a vaal RF build which has been around for ages, swapping in 2 items.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 10, 2016, 1:14:57 PM
"
Boem wrote:
It's cool, but i'm amazed people didn't figure this out earlier.

I guess people rarely use vaal RF and don't know it's potential.

I wonder how many deeps that is :D

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
Nephalim wrote:

poison will probably get reworked, but this build is just a vaal RF build which has been around for ages, swapping in 2 items.
its not really a mather of "Figuring it" its just that its not really Budget friendly

Everybody, even the stupidest POE player knows that, in 2.1, if you want stupid damage you just have to convert to chaos or/& stick POisonto it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
"
Nephalim wrote:

That's the best part the balance fanatics go fucking haywire over this shit not knowing the variables lol

balance is overrated I enjoy stumbling about from time to time
I dont see any any key!
Bosses can oneshot you and you can oneshot bosses. Absolute fairness and balance.
where is the link to the build? looks pretty fun and depending on how its setup with gear and such looks like you can essentially incorporate it into any build
"
xMustard wrote:
where is the link to the build? looks pretty fun and depending on how its setup with gear and such looks like you can essentially incorporate it into any build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kechari/characters
dont think he has a build guide, but for an experienced POE player, gear and tree is pretty self explanatory
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 10, 2016, 2:46:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info