Free bmbi1

Just call Charan Shogi Ducksoup and he will rename himself again^^
I believe the proper term would be "unleash".

also I'd like to welcome the new PoE player "Demon killing".
Google translate OP.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
The overlord Chris Wilson hasn't given into our demands, therefor we must appease him in the only way the POE community know how.

He'll live forever in our hearts, pumping iron in the eternal gyms of Brohalla.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 8, 2016, 11:33:58 AM
I don't recall reading any of his posts that were against the rules. It was butthurt queens on reddit complaining that got him on perma probation. I don't think that sets good precedence that a mob of players can decide they don't like someone and raise enough hell to get that person banned. I think those people who abuse the report buttons should have them disabled instead.

Those who have a problem with BMBI1 should fill this out:

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 18, 2016, 2:04:32 PM
ButtHurtReportForm
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I don't recall reading any of his posts that were against the rules. It was butthurt queens on reddit complaining that got him on perma probation. I don't think that sets good precedence that a mob of players can decide they don't like someone and raise enough hell to get that person banned. I think those people who abuse the report buttons should have them disabled instead.

They need to print this for Reddit and the mods :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Spoiler

The only person responsible for BMBI1s probation is BMBI1. The reddit mob has nothing to do with it. lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The excuse given for his permanent probation by Support was fucking lame.

It usually is,

Kind Regards/endcopypasta
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 18, 2016, 10:33:52 PM
rip globe girls 2015
rip BMBI 2015

The forum remembers.

"
Bars wrote:
rip globe girls 2015
rip BMBI 2015

The forum remembers.

amen (and this is me being an agnostic)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info