Finally another milestone in my PoE career

Finally have the voll's devo to add to my collection after the league ends, can't wait to roll shitty 15% minion damage and love it anyway as it helps me get the rest of the challenges.

I got it boys, I would like to thank my mother for giving birth to me. Also GGG for making a pretty okay game.

Edit:

"

Spoiler

Well I have more that I'm too half-assed to sort through all of my remove only tabs and shit but I it's my "self found" list of expensive unique stockpiling in standard.

What I need to find left is that is still considered semi-expensive or rare (assuming I haven't alreayd found them), and not aztiri items-

+ Shavronne's Wrappings
+ Mjolner
+ Windripper
+ Void Battery
+ The Goddess Bound
+ Song of the Sirens
+ Hegemony's Era
+ Drillneck
+ Scold's Bride
+ Taste of Hate
+ That new lighting flask
+ Skyforth Boots
+ ?? The new league items?

Maybe It'll be another 1-3 years before I can check all of the boxes, anyone else have this goal ;v
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Feb 11, 2016, 12:39:17 AM
grats dude.

ive had 3 long term goals for a long time that i have been slowly chipping away at:

1. acquire legacy kaom's heart
2. acquire headhunter (since it was made at least)
3. hit 100

highest character is 95 (im not trying too hard though) and i'm at about 110 exalts (halfway there!)

my favorite toon is my Cycloner (shabiir) so these two items together will be op :D
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 10, 2016, 3:09:16 AM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
grats dude.

ive had 3 long term goals for a long time that i have been slowly chipping away at:

1. acquire legacy kaom's heart
2. acquire headhunter (since it was made at least)
3. hit 100

highest character is 95 (im not trying too hard though) and i'm at about 110 exalts (halfway there!)

my favorite toon is my Cycloner (shabiir) so these two items together will be op :D

I actually forgot about headhunter, I guess I need to save up a ton of leather belts next league and try to chance it ;(

I haven't found a patch/ladder yet where I want to take a character to level 100, maybe the next big one will change things.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Feb 10, 2016, 3:22:11 AM

This was my one and only goal this league. And i must say now that ive got it and looking back at the hunt... it was very fun and i put ALOT into trying to get this thing from multiple different directions... From Chancing every single Occultist Vestment i found to running MF to what finally ended up being what got me the item... 6Ling a Voll's Protector.. in 2 Fuse the other night. Second 6L of the league as well.

I normally never set goals for things like items and gear in new leagues since i primarily play self found and kinda just go with the flow and start out with a build i know i can put together easily and cheap and from there whatever i have drop as i lvl ill take those items and piece together to get ideas for the second build ill end up running which ill take to maps and beyond. The only reason i even set such a goal this time around was because my COC Witch i made which was my very first ES based (Hybrid) character got to a point that going Low Life would be a very nice upgrade to the build so the hunt began about a month and a half ago.

About the only items left at this point i dont have in Standard to simply stay there for a while and do massive testing is a Mjolner, Bino's, and a Windripper. Everything else ive ever wanting to have or try out ive now got. I cant wait to put together a Low Life RF build... Its gonna be interesting as well as a learning exp to figure it all out and make it all work well. Which is one of the things ive always liked most about POE.

Gradz BTW. \m/

Other notiable mentions this league:

Not all are super OP t1 items and ive ofcourse have some even better items ive found on my builds themseleves im running, but they are items ive wanted to try out and ended up finding this league so its bee a fun league to say the least. And its not over yet. I also found another bound in standard while i was doing some testing on an old build so once i get back there i plan to aquire another... The Goddess Scorned! \m/

Oh... and INB4 you roll +1 Curse on that ammy and shit your self! LOL

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 10, 2016, 5:07:58 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Nice one!

Why did you make the The Goddess Bound so rare, I actually want to find it on a character while leveling so I can hear all of the quotes from it ~.~

"
Demonoz wrote:

-Snip-

Congrats on your shav~ I've been chancing occult's base since beta and praying every night but I have yet to find a shavs ;( Splitting my chance orbs between skyforth boots and shavs now though.

I'm too pussy to actually attempt to 6-link my own item, sad that I've been playing for long and have never went for the actual achievement.

Also congrats on the new items! finally found a 2nd bringer of rain this season to go along with my legacy (Well 2nd legacy) version in standard. I actually never found a call of the brotherhood so I need to add it to my list.

+1 curse would be dream worthy, but I'll accept +1max res :) I actually want to get a ton of goddess bounds and upgrade them to their final form to spam vaal orbs on, then run it in a end-game map.

I have 0 idea what could you corrupt on it since it's a 1h weapon and 2h weapon at the same time.

My new goal is to get that new lighting flask since I manage to down aztiri with 0 deaths on my current character. I heard the boss is as tough (well I'll have to buy the staff set) along with the wolf boss which I almost collected enough T3 talisman to fight.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Feb 10, 2016, 8:04:15 AM
Ah reminds me of my headhunter the excitement is just orgasmic.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Ah reminds me of my headhunter the excitement is just orgasmic.

My loinnnss uggggghhhh it doesn't stop.
 WHAT? OMG!!! I know GGG makes for extreme grind to get a level 100 build but what the hell now GGG expects us to make a career out of playing PoE. I am not ever going to be a no-lifer (I don't care if GGG thinks it's not an appropriate term. I've seen others use it and not get censored and in this context it is appropriate.) and neither GGG nor players should ever expect PoE to become that much of a full time game. That is a very unrealistic expectation.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Mine is to get enough currency to either 6 link my Oro's sacrifice myself this league or to buy one (around 10 ex).

Since I can only play an hour or so each day, I probably wont get there... But my 5 link is still strong and sharp!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Gratz dude, even +1 curse that's pretty damn sick man :D

Enjoy, it's probably the most broken item in PoE, like, ever.

Trivializing endurance charges, they where probably drunk when designing that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info