Dear GGG, can we make a deal?

Proposal #1

On your 5 year launch anniversary, you publicly reveal all vendor recipes.

Proposal #2

Organize a fund raiser. Every $ amount, you publicly reveal an undiscovered vendor recipe.

Proposal #3

Give cryptic hints about undiscovered vendor recipes once a month on your forums.
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
Opinionated wrote:
Proposal #1

Proposal #2

Organize a fund raiser. Every $ amount, you publicly reveal an undiscovered vendor recipe.

Proposal #3

Give cryptic hints about undiscovered vendor recipes once a month on your forums.

Proposal #4

Give us another Crazy Sales Weekend with something new at 50% each hours
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Opinionated wrote:
Proposal #1

Proposal #2

Proposal #3

Number 3 seems to be the choice.

1 Recipe hint in Dec 2015,
2 Recipe hints in Jan 2016
4 Recipe hints in Feb 2016

"
Rhys wrote:
Would you like another hint?

There are ingredients that no-one has correctly guessed yet.

Note that this does not contradict my earlier statement that people have already guessed "all the puzzle pieces".

"
Rhys wrote:

"
Rhys wrote:
Two is not the number two.

To double down on this, the second two is not just the number two.

Too many twos? Too bad.

Is the latest hint.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Rhys seems to be dropping hints for TGU on a nearly daily basis now (4 comments the past 5 days). He also changed his signature to raise awareness =)
It seems that he really wants the recipe to be discovered.
I think its cool as hell not all vendor recipes are known. I mean if you know everything whats the point after that? This aint fucking chess longevity/skill wise its the RNG and U/K that keeps you going.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 10, 2016, 12:58:52 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think its cool as hell not all vendor recipes are known. I mean if you know everything whats the point after that? This aint fucking chess.
If you could know right now what is the recipe to please any women, would you take it or refuse, cuz " whats the point after that? this aint fucking chess"

there is pleasure beyond searching
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 10, 2016, 1:02:42 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think its cool as hell not all vendor recipes are known. I mean if you know everything whats the point after that? This aint fucking chess longevity/skill wise its the RNG and UK that keeps you going.

I mean it's pretty irrelevant in general because most people who play PoE don't give a rat's ass and do not browse the forums/Reddit on even a weekly basis.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think its cool as hell not all vendor recipes are known. I mean if you know everything whats the point after that? This aint fucking chess.
If you could know right now what is the recipe to please all women, would you take it or refuse, cuz " whats the point after that? this aint fucking chess"

Haha I'm just trying to please one thats hard enough. I'm gonna have to call apples to orange on this
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 10, 2016, 1:02:22 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think its cool as hell not all vendor recipes are known. I mean if you know everything whats the point after that? This aint fucking chess longevity/skill wise its the RNG and U/K that keeps you going.

I assume once people know a vendor recipe they can then proceed to use said recipe. I also assume vendor recipes are designed to be used. I also assume there are unknown recipes other than the Goddess. Lots of assumptions.

Personally, I'm all for easter egg hunts. However, I feel vendor recipes may not be the most appropriate place. In practice, players are putting random stuff in a box and hoping for the best. Not the most exciting in my opinion. (Edit: This is different than the Goddess because with the Goddess we know what we are looking for and we are given clues.)
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Feb 10, 2016, 2:37:14 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
If you could know right now what is the recipe to please any women, would you take it or refuse, cuz " whats the point after that? this aint fucking chess"

1 is a recipe that is Unknown and the (bolded) recipe doesn't exist.
2 totally different things.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info