Conspiracy Game

My conspiracy: David Petraeus didn't actually have an affair.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Jun 12, 2017, 7:51:21 PM
Round 1 ends in my favor.
Round 2.

My conspiracy: US intelligence intentionally allows the continued existence of multiple, large cartel tunnels from Mexico into USA.

Reasoning: US intelligence dislikes playing whack-a-mole, preferring to monitor the illicit influx from Mexico for non-opioid security threats. Closing tunnels means the propagation of new tunnels, which can't be monitored until they are discovered, opening windows for dark transport.

Bonus conspiracy: items in PoE are sometimes intentionally fed to players.
"
First, read this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1574501

K.

So since posting that i took a short break, came back, revamped some of my gear, putting myself at around 4600 life, and 100 Es. My DPS suffered, but that doesnt matter since i also started taking maps slowwer, and doing lower tier maps, not that it matetrs since i have yet to drop any maps over tier 9 naturally... Literally every map that ive run over tier 9 was a zana daily, or given to me by someone who pitied me in game.

So, i added almost 1k to my total original life, i started playing maps safely, and i gained 1 level. then, bullshit happened. running low tier maps at 87 gives shit xp, everyone knows that, less then 3% xp per map run, meaning i have to run nearly 40 maps to gain 1 level. But my last few maps have been nothing but pure BS.

Im playing voltaxic crit, so im immune to reflect, i have capped res, and close to 50% chance to evade attacks. So in one of my recent maps i fired off a volley into a pack that was off-screen, and died instantly. There was no bleed on me, and even if there was no way that could have killed me instantly, the map wasnt reflect (but im reflect immune anyways), and the map had no crit/extra damage/curses. So I have to wonder, how? What mob, in a low tier map, instakills me for killing it? what mob, that i cant even see because its off screen, one shots me from an effective 4700 hp? through leech, flasks, and evasion?

and ive been doing tests, this happens CONSISTENTLY when im making progress in game. And i dont mean through drops, because... i dont get any. In this league ive gotten one single good item worth selling, and no one wants it.

Its that. I linked it in under 10 fusings, didnt feel like pushing my luck to 6l it.

But really... I have a small amount of IIR, i make sure most of my maps have at least 90+ IIQ, so how am i getting NOTHING for drops? Not even div cards. An item designed exclusively TO BE FARMED at a consistent rate. Meanwhile there are lower level players then me, who havnt even gotten to mapping linking 6L shavs in chat.

"Oh, derp, RNG, duh, dont worry it will balance out eventually"

that is a load of SHIT. You cant sit here and tell me that RNG is going ot balance out "eventually" when theres only a month left in the league and i still need to complete 11 challenges. Let me be clear, i CANT do the leagues content becuase im being brick walled form it.

According to people in game it takes 125 talismans to make ONE attempt at ridgwald. And even figuring in the wierd 3-2-2-2-1 math, that REQUIRES at least 3 or more 80+ talismans per level. meaning i have to run 125+ level 80 maps, THAT I DONT HAVE BECUASE THE GAME WONT DROP ANY. And thats for ONE ridgewald item. there are 2 i dont have. Not to mantion the ID challenge, or the square, or killing bosses...

and i get it, they are challenges! they are meant to be hard! Oh wait, you had peopel who had 32/32 in less then a week, glad to see the game is pay to win.

And dont say im burnt out on this game, im not "burnt out" im pissed off, im angry that im being cut off from any and all end game content. And you know what, i still stand by my theory that GGG is intentionally cutting me off becuase i raised a fuss over the fact it took them 6 months to ship a T-shirt they said would take less then a week. the funny part is when it finally arrived it was postmarked for 3 days before it arrived, so dont BS me. And as a side note, i happen to know someone who works in the local post office, i know how long it takes for them to get the mail out, ive gotten detailed information and know the exact route the mail takes.

TL;DR: Stop blocking the endgame content from me ggg.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
How is this game played and also 9/11 was an inside job.
"
pneuma wrote:
How is this game played and also 9/11 was an inside job.

Hey pneuma :) glad you asked.

Here's how it works: Submit a conspiracy then wait. Best conspiracy after 2-3 days wins. Points are also awarded for quality reasoning and/or supporting materials.

When a round ends the winner is announced and a new round begins. Winners are determined by overall "bestness," which could mean that it's really funny, really original, really thought-provoking, or whathaveyou.
"
bwam wrote:
Here's how it works: Submit a conspiracy then wait. Best conspiracy after 2-3 days wins. Points are also awarded for quality reasoning and/or supporting materials.

Nait should have this round in the bag. lmao!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Mine is a repost though, so not really qualifying.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Pfft, repost or not it's a great fuckin conspiracy theory. ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Mine is a repost though, so not really qualifying.

Or is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fq_DRVlUHg
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
My conspiracy theory: Bernie actually works for Donald Trump.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info