New - or - updated trade system in PoE?

Do you find it too difficult trading your items in PoE? Do you never know what to vendor, what to sell - or what simply to keep?

If that's the case, please carry on reading.

A new and updated trade systen for PoE is needed as the game is expanding. Using the poe.trade website is way too difficult and time consuming. There most be something more efficient than that?

Well, my suggestion is as folllowing:

PoE need an online, in-game based trading system, an auction house, where you simply list an item, name a price and another player will buy your listed item, for your price. When your item is sold, you will simply be notified with an in-game message.

This would benefit many people, since it is way easier, primarily because it would be in-game based and less time consuming.

I truely hope the staff of PoE will read and comment on this thread, as i would like to dicuss this idea further. The same goes for anyone else with any questions what so ever regarding a new trading system :)

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Interesting .
R.I.P 4.B.
No

You had me until you said AH and notified when its complete. Player interaction is required refer to any of the other AH or trade threads.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Feb 9, 2016, 8:40:39 PM
player interaction hahahahaha.

So whats stopping me from ruining someone's day by setting up a troll shop?
came here, looked for interesting new ideas, found none.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
haha and there we go ... the usual naysayers are already here as if they were lurking the forum just waiting for such threads to pop up and be the first to post their negativity.

well well, we will soon see what GGG came up with because something IS changing.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
haha and there we go ... the usual naysayers are already here as if they were lurking the forum just waiting for such threads to pop up and be the first to post their negativity.

well well, we will soon see what GGG came up with because something IS changing.

You are right about something, but the changes will be very little and over a long period of time, GGG has no large issues with trading as it is now. They want to obviously improve the experience for the player, but its worked for over 3 years with them essentially doing nothing, very minor improvements will go a long way in hushing the crowd that ask for what they will never receive.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

what negativity? i came in here again, looked for interesting new ideas, still found none.

but i read many amazing ideas about trading improvements in the forum already.

"
Ruefl2x wrote:

Spoiler
"
Chris wrote:
Other stages later this year include things like cross-instance trading and some other heavily-requested trade features (not an Auction House).

would be nice if ggg posts some special dev manifesto about their trading improvement ideas to discuss them.

for example i'm really interested how they want to implement "cross instance trading" as not having to find a players hideout would make it substantial easier to automate the trade process.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Not a new idea, but probably the most anticipated idea since desync is fixed.
Your idea has a flaw... maybe the biggest flaw any idea could have... your idea doesn't solve/consider the "Chris Wilson"-variable.

PS: These threads always show me why less interaction with others would probably be better... for most people.
PPS: Nerds need help to have social interaction, without this form of trading a lot of people would probably never talk to someone else... ever xD
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by kcstar on Feb 10, 2016, 9:09:51 AM
"
kcstar wrote:
Not a new idea, but probably the most anticipated idea since desync is fixed.
Your idea has a flaw... maybe the biggest flaw any idea could have... your idea doesn't solve/consider the "Chris Wilson"-variable.

PS: These threads always show me why less interaction with others would probably be better... for most people.
PPS: Nerds need help to have social interaction, without this form of trading a lot of people would probably never talk to someone else... ever xD

"I think players really enjoy loot tension"
-Chris Wilson
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info