What do you still expect from the remaining Ascendancy classes?

Marauder - Shaman/Warmaster:

Fire/Spell focus I think is a given. We might see Blood Magic keystone or BM-lite or Iron Will. I lean more towards BM because it is the keystone that feels more "required" in the area.

I almost wish we would have seen the "Mistress of Sacrifice" effects here instead, not to provide bonuses to minions but to the self, basically the sacrificial offerings ad desecrations. Hearkening back to the Karui "Old Ways" which included the cannabalism etc mentioned in the weathered carvings.

I don't expect this to be the druid stuff we see with Rigwald as he was the leader of the Ezomyte's, very different from the Karui. Think celtic druid vs african shaman.

Templar - Crusader:

Shields or defensive bonuses. Thinking along the lines of the Trickesters defensive bonuses but for armor/es combinations. So probably a flat +armor and +ES node, probably some aura bonuses here as well.

Witch - Banshee:

Curses I think are a given. Possible an element of "your curses penetrate curse resistance" or "your curses effect curse immune at a reduced rate." Shortly after this one is revealed, we will see a dev manifesto about curse changes, like we did when the pathfinder came out then we had a manifesto on flask changes.

I don't expect to see bonuses to ES here.

Scion - Jewlist:

Get's bonuses to jewels and boosts to the effects they provide. Maybe increases to the radius sizes of jewels.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm guessing the Scion class will just be something like: "Gives 6 extra passive points"

I don't see how they can fit anything else with her that will work with all builds. Giving her access to all classes will just make everyone play Scion to try out everything.

If she's allowed access to 3 ascendancy trees with the restriction that she can only place at most 2 points in each tree... that would be cool as hell.

I think it was suggested elsewhere in this thread, and has been suggested other times before.

All the really cool (read: OpieOP) shit are 4ptrs for the most part, so this fits her Jack-of-all-trades thing.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm guessing the Scion class will just be something like: "Gives 6 extra passive points"

I don't see how they can fit anything else with her that will work with all builds. Giving her access to all classes will just make everyone play Scion to try out everything.

If she's allowed access to 3 ascendancy trees with the restriction that she can only place at most 2 points in each tree... that would be cool as hell.

I think it was suggested elsewhere in this thread, and has been suggested other times before.

All the really cool (read: OpieOP) shit are 4ptrs for the most part, so this fits her Jack-of-all-trades thing.

It's pretty op and would open up endless build potential. In particular beserker's global mana/life leech, anti stun combined with flaskfinder's poison on flask duration for an ES chaos poison build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info