My magic potion

Oh yea, i've been experiementing with a magic potion that has extremely healthy ingredients to cleanse your system, or if you have been unhealthy in a period and need to get back intro strong health asap.

This shit tastes... well surprisingly nasty :D No, it's not the best but it is surprisingly good when you get used to it. Now i actually enjoy it, and the one other person i gave it to(and prepared them saying it tastes like shit) said it was actually quite good, although i gave them the light version.

The thing is, it is quite a strong mixture, like a magic potion and it will light a fire inside and release your energy - you really feel powerful and alive after drinking it, lasting most of the day. I swear i am invincible when i drink it, like the Gauls.

So yea i always experiment with amounts but i can give a rough estimate.

------------------

Ginger, about the size of your upper thumb or a bit more.
Chili, i do like a medium sized red habanero.
Garlic, i do as many cloves as i think i can get away with without stinking, like 2 depending on quality.
Cucumber, this is just filler like improved water, just around 1/3 of a cucumber.
Celery, like 2 stalks.
Red Pepper, one red pepper
An apple, just a small one.
Blueberries, like 125g or whatever i think is fair.
Water, just a tiny bit to make it easier to blend/drink.

Cut all the things up so it is easier to blend them. For the garlic make sure you chop it and crush it as some of the first so it has some time to activate. I also remove the chili seeds, that will allow me to use more of the chili pod.

------------------

That's pretty much it. It should produce enough for maybe 2 days with the above, but you can also just drink it in one day. When blended it will be a thickish consistency, not like water, and if you want you can even eat it with a spoon but drinking it works and is easier so i do that.

This shit packs a serious punch, very strong, but your body loves it, and you can always adjust chili/ginger/garlic to make it less strong, but just remember that those are the most powerful ingredients in the magic potion.

You can also add pretty much whatever else you like such as strawberries, carrots, tomatoes, bananas or whatever. Chili is the newest thing i added and damn that was no mistake, it made it far far stronger to drink but it is extremely healthy to eat chili. Bananas also tend to have a milk-like effect in that it will reduce the burn from chili.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 26, 2016, 7:42:06 AM
And then you get rekt by colon cancer.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The reason this form isn't for the vegetables and their fiber, and it isn't strictly speaking juicing it as you don't want to completely crush it, but yes for fibers it is not ideal. Fibers are mostly for digestion, which this will not give you any problems with nor is it the main body of my diet - it is just a side thing i do sometimes when i need my body to heal asap.

The reason i do it like this is because i wanted a way to consume garlic in raw form that i enjoyed, and i tried a lot of different ways that i found unpleasant until i tried mixing it into blended vegetables. A big advantage is that everything is raw. Then i have expanded it to experiment with other things that i had found had a very positive effect on my body, but i had never actually expected it to be as good as it was. Something about this is just amazing for me.

Btw charan, most of these ingredients improve your liver, kidneys, lungs or skin, because they are all some of the healthiest things around and several of them are known to be extremely cleansing. To fix your skin for example is an internal thing. of course you can ruin it externally, but for it to be healthy your internal foundation must be right and that is what it will help with. Much of what is within will exit through you skin including oils and bacteria, that is why you need to have your insides right for healthy skin for example.

It's not a wow drink this all your problems are gone, it's just something i found to work extremely well for me and not trying to put it on a pedestal, i just view it as a luxury thing in addition to my normal diet that will kickstart good processes faster than if i focus on eating well over a longer period. I know this because my skin is ultra sensitive to livestyle and for it to be well i need to be very healthy, and after many years of learning to understand me this is my most powerful way to initiate healing if i need to look good for something. It is like it will send a concentrated wave of whatever my body needs that will initiate the cleansing, but ofc it requires healthy diet to stay healthy, not just some random drink.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
You should try it, then maybe you wont shittalk :)

Btw why did you change your name????????????
I put a green pepper instead of a red one (had no red)
I added a banana

Doesn't taste that bad but it's funny in the mouth

Looks weird too
Spoiler
This is my magic potion

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Jaille wrote:
I put a green pepper instead of a red one (had no red)
I added a banana

Doesn't taste that bad but it's funny in the mouth

Looks weird too
Spoiler

HAHA! You actually made it! Looks different than mine in the color, mine is almost always green and turns reddish when i add red pepper. Maybe you had a lot of banana?

It's probably the garlic that made it feel weird, i'm thinking to lower the amount some, it's a bit weird.

How was it on your body though? Didn't feel much, or felt energized?

I tried for the first time to overeat it, like eat it most days in a week, and then it lost it's effect some. I think it's mostly when my body is starved and unhealthy then it will boost it back quickly.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 14, 2016, 11:12:52 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
You should try it, then maybe you wont shittalk :)

Btw why did you change your name????????????

Given I gave a completely rational, informed response (I see a dietitian regularly for my own gut issues), I think you saying I'm 'shit-talking' is both inappropriate and unfair. I've tried various juices, and as I said, they make you feel pretty good but in the end they're a secondary means of getting the nutrients and fibre you need.

Yours doesn't strike me as anything out of the ordinary. Maybe throw some kale in for hipster points.

At any rate, you need to stop knee-jerking and calling my every response a shit-talk just because now and then I am a little harsh with your opinions.

Okay? Okay. :)

Yous a funny one man. It's more about the way that when it's my posts you always come with some obstructive answer really, you know, it's easy to tell when someone 's fronting. And then when i say something that builds on what you say but goes on a bit further into what you don't know, then you act dismissive.

Anyway, it's all good, I am just having fun.

After all as you said once... something isn't right if you are agreeing with me. :D
Last edited by Crackmonster on Feb 14, 2016, 11:11:04 AM
I can only imagine that this looks like some greeny-brown sludge. Also where'd you get this idea from, all I can think of is you grabbed whatever was there and threw it all together.
"
I can only imagine that this looks like some greeny-brown sludge. Also where'd you get this idea from, all I can think of is you grabbed whatever was there and threw it all together.

Hahaha, yea you aren't far from the truth..

Well it came from some period where basically i needed to eat a lot of garlic, and tried everything, and next to straight garlic shots(which is nasty as hell), it was the best way to get it in i could find... then i just added a few other things that i knew were powerful, and tadaa.. polyjuice potion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info