drop is Joke

Playing 12 hours per day 7 days in week I make all kind of maps with monster pack size and rarity +90,atziri(dont have enough currency for uber atziri),voll in dried like and have a big shit only soo this who say that this game reward persistent player is an idiot or handicapped.Thx for attention.Any comments nice to see.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Alts=Jews=Fuse=Chaos=Exalt

If an Exalt cost's 60 Chaos and you sell 60 items for 1 Chaos each, how many Exalts can you buy?

Thus concludes today's lesson :P
Lol mate.

I run standard maps with a character with 0% quantity and 24% rarity in total.

My profits (subtracting map cost + alch + chisels + chaos + vaal orbs) gives me 0,3 - 0,5 EX in profits per hour. This is not counting all the items I sell. This is purely from vendoring shit.

This game does reward persistent players but it does not reward people who are obviously doing something wrong.

This data btw is consistent over my last 300 maps.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 9, 2016, 11:09:59 AM
I drop 4chaos today yesterday 3chaos soo in 1week i got 1ex this is awesome thx for advice!!!!Other currency I use to crafting items trying make a 6L for trade etc.
Last edited by waskiiiii on Feb 9, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
ehm... why are you mentioning your chaos drops? They should only be around 5% of your profits from vendoring / drops (and this is without chaos recipe. I do not use it. To much hazzle. To much time lost).

Also... you complain about lack of drops but still have enough to craft 6L items ... xD?
Last edited by Frankenberry on Feb 9, 2016, 11:12:29 AM
You can check my thread for my currency drops from mid tier maps here :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1581803

To give you a sort of tl;dr ... the results so far are currency worth 0.68 ex per hour or ~2 ex per 3 hours of gameplay. That's just currency, sellable unique/rare items, quality gems, divination cards etc. just increase those numbers.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 9, 2016, 11:13:20 AM
Maintain shop, is profitable. Profit from chaos recipe. Flip, don't be shy. Chance stuffs. Is easy for making much of the money while playing half of your allocated time.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:31:22 PM
You're not meant to get a good unique worth more than 1 ex very often.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
waskiiiii wrote:
Playing 12 hours per day 7 days in week I make all kind of maps with monster pack size and rarity +90,atziri(dont have enough currency for uber atziri),voll in dried like and have a big shit only soo this who say that this game reward persistent player is an idiot or handicapped.Thx for attention.Any comments nice to see.

Pretty hard to believe that nothing drops for you unless your account has been flagged for botting .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info