New Ascendancy Leagues??????

Is there some news I missed about new temp leagues for ascendancy expansion? Seems kinda odd that we are this close to the expansion and there is no news of the leagues that are coming up. Talisman and previous leagues were revealed well ahead of the release times.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Going to be a busy month. I still think we've only seen the tip of the iceberg on changes to the game. They can't be beefing up the characters as much as they are without some compensation on difficulty. I really hope they know better than to continue this power creep.
well at the very least its going to force movement skills on players. no way in hell are you going to be trap dodging otherwise.

i feel sorry for builds that have poor access to such things.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
well at the very least its going to force movement skills on players. no way in hell are you going to be trap dodging otherwise.

i feel sorry for builds that have poor access to such things.

I have a feeling that some folks will retune their builds a little bit before the labyrinth for that very reason
I dont see any any key!
i got a shiny new unset just for the token lightning warp that my summoner will need.
I would bet that we'll see details on the new leagues quite soon, possibly even this week if we're lucky.

I'm anticipating large, sweeping changes to a lot of game mechanics. Can't wait!!!
6 question marks nice

try 7 next time
GGG is just bad with teasing things. They should spread things put more evenly. Teasing new classes and teasing new leagues, all things that hype players.
IGN: Scordalia_
So, no 1 week/month leagues this time around? I was hoping for a 1 week race before the new league comes out
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
So, no 1 week/month leagues this time around? I was hoping for a 1 week race before the new league comes out

really we dont know anything yet
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info