HELP! 22k Armour 5.3k hp - Burning FB.

Hello guys and first of all, this is just a theory craft build that i want to play on HC leagues and i need a super safe build, then, i made this one here.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFgRLYdlfIOvt-vuMjQy0ZrgHNwfAkVHRZ2PGgQHwGZTUoPbTLM8Bdn8BLNVxtAfl5XvfAmqogA6WO_rUlPAmuFz8B-X9O0gmjto8m0ZgptDYwj07Diaz8BUOtiFeylPcU286mpDJy9mVJ48kFWMdho4tzFZ83IPrKpyqcT2VamJ2MauJ-2vp5e0aFiuPjwtBg4czmoB15Znm4Nfg8zUfCtQ5FG3Pgn2Dc1QR_4K_lTvDti9FCBfPxo-9kh8uIzPKS7xrKyY8WwhsDT3l4UulDbYSRsqjexVNZI=

i'm planing to do a build that focus on high life and armour, but, my main problem is... i'm afraid to have like 2k dps and no burning damage. (Here somo topics!)

1°:i'm aiming for a Doryanis Catalyst (high elemental damage) and a Ataziri's Splendour (Descent Armour and Mana/Life on Kill =D)

2°:i need sugestions and other options like class, Weapon, and other things.

3°: i'm thinking to use Searing Touch (Maybe) is it viable for my build????

4°:i made some calculations, and, if i do this correctly, i can easily reach 22k armour and 5.2k life.

THX guys !!!!
I'm not Brazilian.
Last edited by Metrik1Biell on Feb 9, 2016, 9:15:55 AM
-
I'm not Brazilian.
-
I'm not Brazilian.
-
I'm not Brazilian.
-
I'm not Brazilian.
-
I'm not Brazilian.
-
I'm not Brazilian.
I haven't played fireball in HC so i can't give much advice.
BUT:
5.2k life ain't (super)tanky. Take the scion life wheel.
Breath of flames ain't worth the investment. Burning sucks on a non crit build.
If you aim at armour nodes starting as scion (or marauder) would be more efficient.
Searing Touch would give you a nice dps boost but giving up on the armour/block a shield can offer ain't recommended for HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info