[Suggestion] THE GREAT SUGGESTION THREAD

Don't want to make any more single suggestion threads so from now on I'm just going to lump everything I can think of into one that I can keep bumping and adding to over time. Willing to add others suggestions as well. Just don't get butt-hurt if I don't add it or it takes a while to update.

Onto the list!

1. || MAKE ALL CURRENCY HAVE A STACK SIZE OF 20 || - The consistent stack size makes it easier when trading. As some stack sizes are currently lower and some are higher, the overall stash space taken up would remain similar to how it is now, thus still encouraging buying extra stash tabs. As the inventory grid space is 5 x 12 this would also mean that 5 stacks going down always = 100 units of currency. This would be incredibly easy to implement and just makes sense.

2. || GIVE WHISPER AND PARTY JOIN SOUND EFFECTS THEIR OWN VOLUME SLIDER || - Lots of reasons to want this. My personal reason is that I usually like to play with the POE sound off so I can have some animated comedy playing on my tv in the background for those little down times, like waiting for someone to come to your hideout to trade or your party to start the next run/area. But I still want to have a sound for when someone whispers or joins the party in case I miss it. Currently you have to have the sound effects turns up and then there is all sorts of other noise that makes it so I can't hear the tv in the background :P

3. || ALLOW ALL INDIVIDUAL STASH SQUARES TO BE SET TO ONLY SLOT A CERTAIN TYPE OF CURRENCY || - If you want to split one of your stash tabs between 2 or 3 currencies it gets annoying and cumbersome having to manually keep it separated and clean. Allow people to set each square and then when they ctrl + click a currency it automatically goes to that predesignated spot first, then if no spots are left, it moves on to any non designated square, and if there are none then like normal you can't move it into that tab because it is full (or all designated).

4. || CHANGE THE WAY YOU ACCESS STASH TABS BY ADDING AN ADDITIONAL SELECTION ROW || - Easiest way to explain this is by picture. http://imgur.com/GOlfRla Like in the picture add a second row and allow tabs to be moved from one to the other. As incentive for you GGG, this could even be done as a purchase in your store.
Last edited by The_Animus on Feb 8, 2016, 8:05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
The_Animus wrote:
1. || MAKE ALL CURRENCY HAVE A STACK SIZE OF 20 ||

3. || ALLOW ALL INDIVIDUAL STASH SQUARES TO BE SET TO ONLY SLOT A CERTAIN TYPE OF CURRENCY ||

1. They will never do this. Different currency having different stack sizes is intentional and important for why some currencies can remain more or less worth keeping, because they take up more/less space for how valuable they are, or whatever.

3. You can already do this, just put a single one of a currency in an empty slot.
"
SybilCut wrote:

1. They will never do this. Different currency having different stack sizes is intentional and important for why some currencies can remain more or less worth keeping, because they take up more/less space for how valuable they are, or whatever.

I'm not following you. The worth of any currency has nothing to do with stack size. Drop rate, the actual use of the currency, and how quickly people consume them does.

"
3. You can already do this, just put a single one of a currency in an empty slot.

No time or action is saved by doing this. Whether I manually move it from my inventory into the lower left corner of a stash tab, or manually separate a single unit of that currency and place it in the lower left corner and then ctrl+click whatever is in inventory to stack it to that single unit. Further every time you move that currency out of stash, you have to manually place 1 again. I'm talking about allowing people to set it permanently.
Last edited by The_Animus on Feb 9, 2016, 6:44:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info