Best place to farm XP level 70+?

Nah, Triskoauraiharihraih both shows up in a dead end and he shows up on the main path (near the Stronghold end of the map).

Unique fire totems? This isn't Kaom's Dream, this is Kaom's Path. Torchoak is nowhere to be found.

The scariest thing other than Trisk is Rakangos in general and fire dogs (which can surround you). Hyrri's Sisters, Kaom's Chosen, Vakali totems, and Inua totems are all virtually ignorable. Vakali totems can be annoying to chase down, so if they LW away, just say screw them and move on.

(Oh, and the guest monster is those little fire-breathing snakes that are easy to forget even exist.)

Kaom's Dream and Kaom's Stronghold both really suck for farming, in comparison. Annoying enemies (golems, torchoak, fire elementals) and non-linear pathing.
I find Dry Lake to be one of the most useful areas in the game. It's a low threat area, but lots of mob density. It's good as a warm up/cool down/skill test area, for levelling characters up to ~75, and as an currency forming area when I have blown all of my jewellers/fusings on the latest shiny item.

A also sometimes use Dry Lake to finish off the last few % of a level, even beyond level 85. The number of times I've done something stupid or had random bad luck when over 95% is embarrassing.

I go straight for mountain ledge - > shore - > strand/colo - > canyon in that order totally skipping t3 and t7 because thsoe tiers suck.

I start as soon as I finish the final skill book quest because dry lakes is so dull visually and low maps can at least drop some orbs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 9, 2016, 8:14:15 PM
Leech some maps .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info