Required number of deaths to reach lvl 100?

Well, at least you are luck to be 90+

Yesterday, I made the lvl 88 like 10x coz everything over tier 8 just explodes on you and you don't even know WTH is going on.

Anything lower than t8 gives no exp, so it basicly sux after lvl 87+ XD

Once a guy said that the best way to learn "not to die", is playing in HC.
I'm starting to believe this is true. -_-
i would guess this mechanic either doesn't exist in hardcore or is tuned way down. One good thing about knowing about this however is that you can run through things a lot faster and farm more efficiently during the begining of your new level and just not think about leveling at all for the first few days and grind some currency or maps or whatever. then once the mobs become submissive you can finish leveling.
"
RudeLion wrote:
i would guess this mechanic either doesn't exist in hardcore or is tuned way down. One good thing about knowing about this however is that you can run through things a lot faster and farm more efficiently during the begining of your new level and just not think about leveling at all for the first few days and grind some currency or maps or whatever. then once the mobs become submissive you can finish leveling.

there is no hidden 'mechanic' that checks your experience bar to see if it should one shot you. You sound like a crazy person.

I do all my very difficult corrupted 'RIP' maps / Atziri / etc.. at the start of level, get all my dying out of the way. Then run through level without dying. Just did 94-95 in two days.

You know what I find much more likely is that you get more nervous with more XP on you bar and begin to play worse as you progress through a level. That I would buy.

"
RudeLion wrote:
i would guess this mechanic either doesn't exist in hardcore or is tuned way down.

And the tinfoil hat grows...
... played SC when it was needed
... built my char as I would do in HC ... didn't RIP a single time. I think the mechanic you describe is account bound and not SC/HC bound.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Told ya its all GGG's fault Im dying all the time. Damn you GGG, let me level my toon already!
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
i like how people are just declaring that i'm wrong as if they had made the game themselves. priceless.
46 Characters in Hardcore Talisman have hit 100 so far, along with 117 in regular Hardcore.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
RudeLion wrote:
if you havn't noticed what i'm talking about personally then i don't think you're paying attention. I can tell from playing that this happens only after you've gained enough xp to lose some and then it will happen a number of times and then stop finally. This is not the first thread about this either.
"
RudeLion wrote:
"
RudeLion wrote:
i like how people are just declaring that i'm wrong as if they had made the game themselves. priceless.

Oh shit guys... he finally found out! The jig is up.

Character defenses and attentive playing don't actually matter. It's only RNG that determines whether you live or die, and the only reason people don't make it to 100 is because the game is rigged.

Since you already know it exists, I'll let you in on the mechanics.
This is what I learned from alpha, from talking to the devs, and from playing for 4.5 years.
The truth is...
Spoiler
that your tinfoil hat is falling off. quit being a scrub, it's embarrassing.

---

How the hell did this pile get a GGG post? Now if you want to talk about rigged systems... :P
"
pneuma wrote:

How the hell did this pile get a GGG post? Now if you want to talk about rigged systems... :P

He's obviously here to make sure nobody believes this rigged system conspiracy.

/adjust's monocle
Spoiler
and tin-foil hat

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info