Required number of deaths to reach lvl 100?

what is the amount of times the game will arbitrarily kill you with 1 shot mechanics as you are leveling from 90-100?

It has become blatantly obvious that this system is in place to stifle progress and make it take longer to reach this goal. i'm going to search for information on this so i can get an idea of what i'm looking at dealing with. I wonder if anyone has any information on this.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What? There are people that play this game that reach level 100 in hardcore temp leagues. Required number of deaths is 0.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
RudeLion wrote:
what is the amount of times the game will arbitrarily kill you with 1 shot mechanics as you are leveling from 90-100?

It has become blatantly obvious that this system is in place to stifle progress and make it take longer to reach this goal. i'm going to search for information on this so i can get an idea of what i'm looking at dealing with. I wonder if anyone has any information on this.

0 in hardcore leagues.
If you play a HC FOTM build always at the top of your abilities (not tired, bored,...) and have a decent bit of game knowledge, the answer is probably 0.

A squishy SC killspeed monster is a different cup of tea ofc.

Shitty OP btw.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Feb 8, 2016, 1:13:09 PM
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
if you don't have any info about this save your condescending posts for another thread.
"
RudeLion wrote:
if you don't have any info about this save your condescending posts for another thread.

What the hell are you even talking about.

There isn't an amount of deaths required to hit level 100, the more deaths you have later as you go the harder or more impossible to becomes to reach level 100, there isn't some magical number someone can give you and you can just die 69 times and then it gets easier from there.

Its a simple formula everytime you die, you lose 10% unless you have nothing to lose, as you don't de-level in this game. Don't die = level = level 100 possible.

FeelsBadMan

The answer is zero.

If you want some actual advice, though, always practice against hard bosses (Jungle Valley, Malformation, Crematorium, etc.) right after you level on softcore. You might die, but you'll learn a lot and will lose the least amount of progress when you do so.

Similarly, maybe consider having two characters. One for questionable map rolls where you don't care about experience but want to recoup map drops, and the other that is going the distance.
if you havn't noticed what i'm talking about personally then i don't think you're paying attention. I can tell from playing that this happens only after you've gained enough xp to lose some and then it will happen a number of times and then stop finally. This is not the first thread about this either.
"
RudeLion wrote:
if you havn't noticed what i'm talking about personally then i don't think you're paying attention. I can tell from playing that this happens only after you've gained enough xp to lose some and then it will happen a number of times and then stop finally. This is not the first thread about this either.

what
the
fuck
are
you
even
talking
about

Link the other damn thread, maybe it will make more sense then whatever your trying to ask. You always lose 10% when you die, there isn't a threshold in which you stop losing that 10% on death, except you know level 100.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info