Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

The new Zana-mod is laughable. Why I gonna buy a xlvl map off Zana for whatever stupid price, use 10 chisels if i want to chisel it, aug it and regal it, so the small amount of quantity it will have is now also rarity: When I can take any old white map, use only 4 chisels, and alch the fucker for a better all round map?

This is a good point. If Zana's map is magic to begin with, there's no way it's going to be worth crafting into anything decent, just for some extra rarity. The only way this works is if it's a white map with an implicit property.
Honestly not good enough.

1) You cannot chisel the map now anymore (except if you want to spend ridiculous amounts of chisels on a map)

2) The best you can achieve his Aug + Regal, no one in their right mind would Exalt their map. This means a white map with chisel and 1 alch would be cheaper and probably lead to better results

Instead make it implicit to the map or give the mod itself already a decent iiq value.

I personally would just prefer if the invasion maps from Zana would have more than 1 invasion boss on them.

Or even better: Make a Map that has implicit a Legacy league (similar to Zana's crafting) on it, which is random all the time.

If you do either any of those it would be a good change, if not, it's still not good enough. Unless of course those maps could also be Red maps, for a cheap price.
Can someone translate the fucking map level to tier level??
[Removed by Admin]
"
BlowBlood wrote:
Can someone translate the fucking map level to tier level??

T1 = 68
T3 = 70
T5 = 72
T7 = 74
T9 = 76
T11 = 78
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Neat idea in theory, but people are just going to buy the map, scour it, and roll them as they usually would. This new Zana mod is...bad.

What also upsets me is you worded the beginning of your post like this, "Today we're outlining the upcoming changes to Zana and mapping in Ascendancy".

Where exactly are the changes to mapping in Ascendancy within this post? All you discussed was Zana.

This still doesn't address the major problem people have with mapping at this moment--is that big-boy lvl maps that actually challenge your character don't drop nearly enough and that if you are somehow able to keep a pool going it gets incredibly boring running the same stuff. Have you guys had fun running Bazaar for the 900th time?

Why maps can't be run at any level you choose (via whatever mechanic you implement) boggles my mind
about time
Still lame.

We should be able to craft map with zana, just as other master.

U suck.
Casual player perspective. I want to see a 75 map boss 100% chance to drop a 75 map etc and no chance of it being the same map,and maybe nerf some bosses if you have to so we can play all maps and bosses, i personally like to fight all the bosses, yes i die sometimes, who cares i play the game the way its intended. things have a purpose and these purposes are by passed all the time. i dont even wanna start with the racing. if i want to maintain my own map pool by my self i should be able to. and bring down time to level masters or buff the spawn rates, you chain 5 maps and no master?? give us reasons to play the maps with the time consuming lay outs/tough bosses.it takes alot of time to level masters i personally would like to see a map reward for completing the daily, a guaranteed 20% quality white map in line with the tiers you posted here, or better yet give us a choice from 5 or so. it should ALWAYS be cheaper to use the in game mechanics to further your character and you should be able to do it alone just as much as in a party.
Ok i never really crafted maps only augs or alch... so the higher map level are nice, but i surely will miss the invasion bosses. Will they be added as random mod for maps please.

And also would you please also modifie Leo. It should be possible to reach level 8 in a temporary league with him, but I played nearly daily except christmas and some weekends, but still only managed it to reach level 6 with him. And I don´t think there is any other way to get experience with him except the dailies, or is there?
"
BoXXoR wrote:
Still lame.

We should be able to craft map with zana, just as other master.

U suck.

maybe pick a prefix or affix but not craft the whole map, thats just opieop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info