Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

"
grepman wrote:
then say 'majority' then. Im not a happy camper when people are speaking on my behalf with the whole 'we the players' rhetoric.

Look over these comments. The vast majority totally support this change. And generally it's the very serious players who take the time to actually post here...so the majority would be even more thrilled by the change, assuming my logic is correct.

I said "we the players" because literally every player I've played with has found Zana's nerf to be very unfortunate. I'm not saying that's scientific, but when 100 out of 100 friends/randoms agree on something, it's pretty safe to say "we the players" are very glad for this Zana buff.
"
LBJames wrote:
Nice, Zana daily is finally restored to pre-2.0 level. And selling higher level maps makes sense.

However, I dislike the Zana mod change. Why would someone wants to blow 5-10 chaos on getting more rares? Everyone knows that even an additional 100% rarity is a joke in MF.

It seems GGG does not understand why we roll our maps with such dangerous mods. That's because we simple want more map drops! Rarity does not help at all! And I would imagine the new zana crafting mod would still be useless.

A better mod would be something like increasing the map existing quantity by 5%-10%-20%-50% at the expense of 2c-4c-8c-20c. Or the fee can be based on tiers. So top tier costs chaos, mid tier cast alc and low tier cast chance. The Zana mod would be much popular if it is focused on quantity instead of rarity.

AGREE!
wow i read this before work this morning, thought thats pretty decent. Then the more i thought about it the more i realised just how powerful this change actually is. It a really good posive step forward GGG good effort on this one :)
Finally a decent change. Now you guys just have to evaluate map drops a lot better. Being level 91 and stuck farming in level 74-75 zones sucks balls. Being gated to exp to max level is one thing, but also being gated from reaching top tier roll item level via maps is another.
All good changes. A very welcome step in the right direction. Hope fully they keep a "buffed" attitude toward mapping going forward because the map system still needs a lot of work. A suggestion I heard and like a lot is not tying map level with tileset (like zana daily). Maps can get very boring when you are gated from the top 1/3rd by rng/currency. And only stick to doing the middle 1/3 of the tilesets. Let any map tileset drop from any map and have the tier be determined after that.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
pitbronson wrote:
Now that zana his fixed, can we have also an other slot in hideout for every master that reach level 8, like Leo ;)

Once a master is level 8, they should get to remain in your hideout without taking up one of the master slots. It's such a pain rotating level 8 masters in/out of the hideout for their dailies, and everyone does this with their level 8 masters.

So, just get rid of the pain please.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Kingoko wrote:
Tiers are ok, just get used to it

I have gotten used to the tier system but there is one thing i absolutely HATE and ive yet to see anyone mention it....

So on the old system (And now) ive always made my tabs for 4 tiers of maps. For example: ill have the first tab T1-4 the second T5-8 Ect. So once there first tabs begin to fill to capacity ill begin to vendor some of the low lvl shitty tiers for the next tier up. Well used to i could simply search 68, 69, 70 ect as well as the quality. 20%, 15%, 1% ect. NOW i cant search ANYTHING regarding maps.

I can put Tier 1, T1, 1, Nothing works, it seems now when i put number in like that its not going by the map tiers but the ilvl of the maps instead which make sorting and finding maps rather a pain in the ass now. the only way you can search maps now is by ilvl they dropped which is useless it will show multiple tiers, or by the name only. So if they wish to keep the tier system that whatever but they DO need to fix the search function of maps. T1, T2, T3 ect.

Try > Tier:1, Tier:2 etc <
"
maxor wrote:
"
leonardio wrote:
I always play from league start but i quit when im around lvl 90 because i was stucked with 73-75 map level. It was rather borring that you never felt like you progressed. With this nice change maybe ill play alot more.

All these changes mean in terms of levelling is that instead of hitting the wall at 90-91 you now hit it at 91-92.

These changes are very welcome however makes you wonder why it was nerfed in the first place whats changed since the nerf?

People GGG are human and humans can make mistakes get over it!
Wow no more 74s missions when zana leveled up to 8? That's beautiful! GG
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
There is an extremely simple and elegant solution to the problem many people have been bringing up concerning Zana's new signature mod (because no one in their right mind is going to aug+regal+exalt+exalt+exalt a map).

Make Zana's signature mod a mod that can:

1) Be purchased and applied to maps in her unique map device (similarly to her Ambush-Tempest mods)
2) Be purchased once per day (ties in to the exclusivity of other master mods) to avoid abuse cases.

This solves so many problems. So long as you limit it to once-per-day use it doesn't cause new problems, either. Its use could be tied to the Master's daily rotation. This would allow players to chain two uses of the mod in a day. Simply reset the mod's availability when the Master's daily mission is reset.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Feb 8, 2016, 5:11:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info